·
Registered
157 Posts
looks fun! +rep

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, not yet. i have a couple people interested this week on it. i sold my turbo setup, just not the car yet. plus i always back out. i <3 my is. and i found today with 3 people and a dog it ha ndles pretty well haha

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
haha i thought the same thing. probably in the process of getting some body work done (molded lips etc. and probably taking advatage that its getting body work and taking care of dented/dings/keyed doors and panels)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Why does my car have to get picked on?
The widebody flares are in the trunk. I have been too busy to install them.... The door is how I got the money to order the wald kit. I am looking for a wald front lip if you know of any for a decent price.

Anyways I had a blast up there today, and thanks Fernando for the cool pics.

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
^^^ haha no no. not being picked on. i actually love to see custom work being done. not sure what it will look like in the end, but who cares. for me most of the fun is in the process.

so whats the plans? molded wald flares, wald front? and wheels? what else?

·
Registered
920 Posts
I was joking about being picked on, I know how it is here, lol.
It will look good when it is done, if not I will redo it until I like it. Molding the rear lip took almost 3 days to get it to look as good as it does. Molded wald flares, and front are in the works, bot making the bumpers removable. I have not decided on color as of yet, either gloss or matte black. Wheels, as of now, will be volk gt-7's. I have the front pair, but am looking for a rear pair. I am also working on a swede headliner/visors, next 2 weeks I will be doing the AR-5 transmission swap from my r-154. For me as well, the fun is the process, and seeing my huge project getting completed.

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, there is a chick named jessica on craigslist selling a wald full kit. Not sure if she will part. But she is in buford, you should try your luck. I meant to tell you today btw

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
come on. she denies being parted once, you try again and show her why she has no choice but to part..

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
WOW how u got your halos to turn on in that weather lol people cant get those to work at sunny FL and here u are lol
no no jesus. you're just thinking of MY halos which are a f*cking POS and coming out ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
for the record, justins is has the sickest molded wald rear i have ever seen, not to mention it had to be cut and narrowed to fit, and he shaved the body line. also, at least he had a front bumper.....unlike me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.