Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have blitz wheels on their IS? i have been looking at them and thinking about getting some but they are pretty hard to come by and also very expensive, so i was wondering if anyone has any pics with them on a IS...

thanks

andrew

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I never say do a search...but for this I will. Many people are running Blitz wheels. Mostly the Technospeed Z1.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
bigdaddyrich has them on his yellow is, they look bad ass but like you said, pretty expensive

i'm not sure if i have a pic of it or not, i'll check for you later

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

technospeed 03's

This exact picture was the deciding factor in my choice to get 18's or 19's. These things are frikkin GARGANTUAN.

I just think it doesn't look balanced at all. Doesn't look BAD, but the wheels just look to big for the car...I dunno. Buy what makes you happy. (then again I've seen pics where 18's looked tiny... :-? )

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Chaos said:

technospeed 03's

This exact picture was the deciding factor in my choice to get 18's or 19's. These things are frikkin GARGANTUAN.

I just think it doesn't look balanced at all. Doesn't look BAD, but the wheels just look to big for the car...I dunno. Buy what makes you happy. (then again I've seen pics where 18's looked tiny... :-? )
That pic is photochopped to make the wheels bigger. That will be a 22" wheel or bigger in real life.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts