Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm deciding between these two versions of the Blitz Grill. I can get either the Blitz Multi Bar or Single Bar Grille. Please let me know what you think cause I'll likely be making my decision today.:) (I have to choose between these two options cause that is what the company is providing me)

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
I'm not really a big fan of them but if I had to choose I'd go with the multi bar grill.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
I'm not a huge fan either, but of the two I'd choose the multi-bar.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Can you post some pics of the grilles installed? It would help decide which one is better.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two pics of the single bar Blitz grill mounted:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and another of the single bar Blitz grill (I can't seem to find a picture of the multi bar one? any help?)

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
I can't say I've ever heard of the Blitz multi-bar grille ever before this, even in my search of all of the IS300 grilles for the IS300 grilles FAQ thread.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I know but you can see in the above ^^^ pictures that it does in fact exist. I mean it could be and IS200, Altezza grille as well, so you could try searching that way. I've been trying all sorts of things. After seeing the pictures of the single bar Blitz grill I don't think it looks that bad. I didn't think I'd like it, but it's growing on me (maybe cause I get to have it free though).

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and 2 more of the Single Bar Blitz Grill (don't worry, I won't post anymore of the Single Bar grille, I just wanted to get up a few in another color to try and sway popular opinion)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PLEASE HELP!! Anyone who can find a picture of an IS300,IS200 or Altezza with a Multi Bar Blitz Grill will have a whopping $5 deposited into their Paypal account!!! Yippee

·
Registered
796 Posts
I dont like either one even if I only saw the one bar, and why do you have to choose between those two do you like them yourself or are they free, sponsorship?

If between the two I would say the dual bar instead of single. What kind of mesh/wire will go behind it and what color.

Love the rims in the second pic though, thats what i got.

Blitz is too aggressive for me but if thats you mo then go for it

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the closest thing I've found the the multi Bar Blitz Grille:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont like either one even if I only saw the one bar, and why do you have to choose between those two do you like them yourself or are they free, sponsorship?
Like I said above, I have to choose from these to because it's FREE! mmmkay

Sportdesign FTW......but it's not an option, derka derka

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, so we will consider the Blitz Multi Bar Grille to be the Toms Grille, mmmkay? So which one? Let me know, thanks guys. And a BIG thanks a +rep to GT2000QUEBEC

1) Blitz
2) Toms

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wonder which one has better fitments? hmmm

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Wouldn't they fit the same since they both are made by the same company and are essentially the same grille?

·
Registered
186 Posts
ya...i have never seen of or heard of the multi-bar grill before this thread.
but i love the single bar i think im gonna be trading in the trd grill for it soon!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts