Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a blitz compressor supercharger??? i was thinking about getting one as an alternative to turbo, although it probly is 4 the 3s, but anyway if u have one how do u like it, and what are the hp gains on a supercharger compared to turbo

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
ISracer300 said:
does anyone have a blitz compressor supercharger??? i was thinking about getting one as an alternative to turbo, although it probly is 4 the 3s, but anyway if u have one how do u like it, and what are the hp gains on a supercharger compared to turbo
IS200 only

Call Blitz and they'll tell you that they are coming out with the US spec version by the end of the year - but from what I hear - they've been saying that for a long time (including last year)

The only SC that are out for the IS300 are TBKO, Area 51, and I think at one point in time SRT?

Toyomoto and PHR are in the process of releasing their kits.
As of right now you can only buy the TBKO kit, which uses the ATI procharger. Gains can be found on their site - including a Stage II dyno (if you decide) to upgrade.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
ISracer300 said:
Whats that mean?

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
goldark said:
The only SC that are out for the IS300 are TBKO, Area 51, and I think at one point in time SRT?
dont forget plp vortech/powerdyne
the area 51 and srt superchargers are discontinued

AltezzaBob said:
ISracer300 said:
Whats that mean?
yeah what does that mean

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
ISracer300 said:
Whats that mean?
3s-ge maybe?

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
bk9 said:
AltezzaBob said:
ISracer300 said:
Whats that mean?
3s-ge maybe?
Correct, he's saying "Although it probably is for the 3s" (3s-ge or 3s-gte).

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i thought maybe it would be a very good supercharger since it is made by blitz, and yes their site does say that the one for the sxe-10 will be out shortly, and it said it is for the 2jz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts