Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we rolled up even to a light. The CL Type S to my right egging me on. Revving his engine like a bad a$$ and playing loud annoying jungle music. He tried to yell something at me but I couldn't hear a word he was saying cuz of his music and plus his windows were up. I signaled to him to roll down your windows...idiot. He hung his head out the window and yelled...

"Yo man...My phukin CL Type S will waste your car anyday anytime. My phukin car is damn fast. Yo man my car is dope it's the bomb, it's damn fast....chics dig it!!!

I thought man this guy is wasted, drunk or just wacko. He kept going on and on and on and on about his car. My wife in the driver seat had this puzzled look on her face..saying "so what!". My 265 pound brother in the back seat kept saying to me gun it gun it, you can take him. My 215 pound sister in the back seat kept yelling no leave him alone, he probably has a gun or something, or is just a weenie craving for attention. My 90 pound 9 year old cousin Geoffrey, was squished in the middle in the back seat and couldn't say a word. He face was turning red and was having a hard time gasping for air. Everytime he tried to say somethin my brother would just wack him in the face, saying shut dork. I'd yell at my brother telling him to leave him alone, he's just a kid.

Anyways light turned green and I absolutley floored it. Tires were screeching and smoking, my vehicle launched like a moe foe. Man at about 75mph I already had about a 5 car lead. My little cousin in the back seat finally was able to get a word in and said, "I thought CL Type S was a fast car, it's really is a fast car, it has 265hp, it does 0-60 in milliseconds, it does it does". Then my sister just wacked him.."shut up dork, who cares".

I blew the doors off of that CL Type S and I was driving my Lexus RX300!!!!!!

Oh by the way, since this is a IS300 message board, I think those are cool cars too. But I gotta lug around 500+ pounds of family.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Wow... that is interesting.. The RX300 does 0-60 in 8.2 seconds, quarter mile 16.4 seconds (Car & Driver 6/98)... So maybe the CL-s only looks good on paper..
Eric....

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by bubba:
Ok we rolled up even to a light. The CL Type S to my right egging me on. Revving his engine like a bad a$$ and playing loud annoying jungle music. He tried to yell something at me but I couldn't hear a word he was saying cuz of his music and plus his windows were up. I signaled to him to roll down your windows...idiot. He hung his head out the window and yelled...

"Yo man...My phukin CL Type S will waste your car anyday anytime. My phukin car is damn fast. Yo man my car is dope it's the bomb, it's damn fast....chics dig it!!!

I thought man this guy is wasted, drunk or just wacko. He kept going on and on and on and on about his car. My wife in the driver seat had this puzzled look on her face..saying "so what!". My 265 pound brother in the back seat kept saying to me gun it gun it, you can take him. My 215 pound sister in the back seat kept yelling no leave him alone, he probably has a gun or something, or is just a weenie craving for attention. My 90 pound 9 year old cousin Geoffrey, was squished in the middle in the back seat and couldn't say a word. He face was turning red and was having a hard time gasping for air. Everytime he tried to say somethin my brother would just wack him in the face, saying shut dork. I'd yell at my brother telling him to leave him alone, he's just a kid.

Anyways light turned green and I absolutley floored it. Tires were screeching and smoking, my vehicle launched like a moe foe. Man at about 75mph I already had about a 5 car lead. My little cousin in the back seat finally was able to get a word in and said, "I thought CL Type S was a fast car, it's really is a fast car, it has 265hp, it does 0-60 in milliseconds, it does it does". Then my sister just wacked him.."shut up dork, who cares".

I blew the doors off of that CL Type S and I was driving my Lexus RX300!!!!!!

Oh by the way, since this is a IS300 message board, I think those are cool cars too. But I gotta lug around 500+ pounds of family.
my cl-s gets beat by rx300s all the time...what's ur point?

·
Registered
262 Posts
The RX could smoke a CL-S on wet pavement. Plus, having all those extra fat people in the RX would further enhance the car's traction.

[This message has been edited by viggen (edited October 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
10 Posts
um...ok
suuuuuuure that happened.
i'm sure people that actually HAVE a fast car like the IS are skeptical u beat a Type S.

------------------
YuppieCL
'01 3.2CL Type-S
-Comptech springs
-Comptech headers (coming soon)

·
Registered
571 Posts
...probably a civic DX with type-S stickers is what you beat.

truly entertaining story, but I wonder if it's just to piss off the CL Type-S owners in this joint.

cos' personally, I find it impossible for a rx300 to beat a type-S (look at the numbers). then again, you mentioned the guy was drunk, so he could have gotten the pedals mixed up!

·
Registered
150 Posts
hahaha LOL ,

VERY Entertaining....9 year old cousin GEOFFrey...hahahah.

you made my day. since working on a holiday sucks.

[This message has been edited by paulwu (edited October 09, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Hey Bubba, is your sister available? She sounds like a good match for Geoff.

[This message has been edited by kota (edited October 10, 2000).]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.