Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im selling the car so i took off the intake. I just recharged the filter a few hundred miles ago. It in good condition, no chipped paint or damage. Its also the limited edition black intake that was only available to IS300.net members about two years ago. I still even have the original installation instructions! As everyone probably knows this is a top of the line intake and gos for 449.99 plus s/h from srt. and thats for the standard silver intake. $375 shiped SOLD!!!

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
dibs for now. will let you know asap

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
dibs for now. will let you know asap
Get it, you wont regret the purchase. It will give the car, more of a growl at WOT!! :cool:
I have it, along with my Ltuned and I luv it. Now I just need to install my damn headers :blush:

Good luck with the sale bump

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
what are the exact numbers on the hp/tq gain?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Buy it!!! I just bought a brand new one (expensive) and I would have paid extra to have mine black like this. I wish mine was black.

So in summary I would like to say, buy the intake and go on to have a great life looking/being cool cause without it you just suck!

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Buy it!!! I just bought a brand new one (expensive) and I would have paid extra to have mine black like this. I wish mine was black.

So in summary I would like to say, buy the intake and go on to have a great life looking/being cool cause without it you just suck!
paint it. But you will lose the SRT logo. And you cant buy them seperately. :(

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I already put it on AND I figured what the heck it's all purty and new AND if I was going to I'd have it powder coated by IS300Soon. I hear he does a really good jerb.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree with Nicademus323, i will feel less cool when i part with it. it is an awesome intake. you wont regret it. and with it being black it just looks right under the hood.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
I will feel less cool when i part with it. it is an awesome intake. you wont regret it. and with it being black it just looks right under the hood.
Nice sales pitch. You had me @ black :lol:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Reactions: BBAtl6

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
^^good catch. i've been reading that thread...you'd have to be crazy to try to do business with is300soon...he can't be trusted, obviously

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
It was actually meant as a joke about IS300Soon, but I like how everyone was on top of it!

Reactions: BBAtl6
1 - 19 of 19 Posts