Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought you guys would like to know about this...I found black pearl license plate frames that are an exact match to the black pearl emblems...The site is WWW.TOYOTAWORLD.COM...This is only something minor but it looks great on my GGP right now with the black pearl emblems...I think this is a must buy for those with the emblems already...Later...

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I got plain black shiny metal license plate frames, I think it looks a lot better than the ugly dealer plate frames.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
NY IS300 said:
I just thought you guys would like to know about this...I found black pearl license plate frames that are an exact match to the black pearl emblems...The site is WWW.TOYOTAWORLD.COM...This is only something minor but it looks great on my GGP right now with the black pearl emblems...I think this is a must buy for those with the emblems already...Later...
pilot also makes black pearl license plate frames. they call it black nickel but matches perfect with my BP tails and emblem.

bad pic but you get the idea

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I got mine at Longo Lexus. It matches AWESOME with my BP emblems and tails.

The package says it's made by LFI, and it has a "lifetime warranty."

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
edgy said:
so how much at longo....??

i like :D
I don't have the reciept, but I think it was $29.

It wasn't on the rack in the waiting room "store," I had to ask them to check in the stock room.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
I got mine at Longo Lexus. It matches AWESOME with my BP emblems and tails.

The package says it's made by LFI, and it has a "lifetime warranty."
that one looks exactly like the Pilot one i have. maybe the Longo guys just repacked it :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts