Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get one of these. Mine was stolen off my car. I called carson toyota and they quoted me $60. This just seems high to me. Is there anywhere else that I can go for cheaper? Does anybody have a used one for sale? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
kevcorm said:
check for sale forum (of course), lextasy.com(no-one likes them), ebay(prob, your cheapest option)

Say no to ebay, they sell a lot of fakes

pony up the cash, and live with it if you want to be picky

·
Dual Citizen
2,449 Posts
for $60 u can get the whole set, which comes with 2 lexus emblems "(L)", the "LEXUS" script emblem and the rear "IS 300" logo

right here babie

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
T i h o r said:
for $60 u can get the whole set, which comes with 2 lexus emblems "(L)", the "LEXUS" script emblem and the rear "IS 300" logo

right here babie

I will put $$ it is fake or it is painted

I paint emblems for a couple people off the site, so yeah :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
T i h o r said:

right here babie
Thats fake as hell i ordered an SC300 kit from the same person so i could get the SC and it flaked off in 2 weeks. A real set can be had for around $125.

Best bet is to go up to your local lexus body shop and see if they have any extras laying around my dealer gave me 3 of them for free that were taken off wrecked cars

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
^^ you have a nice dealer, mine wouldnt even give me a box for my hood that they had in the back so i could ship my CF hood, jerks :pissed:

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
OKCIS said:
Best bet is to go up to your local lexus body shop and see if they have any extras laying around my dealer gave me 3 of them for free that were taken off wrecked cars
Damn your lucky.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
^^^^
or go with sewell lexus (lexus-parts.com). thats where i got my black pearls from.

painting might be your best option though, especially if people around your area are into stealing emblems.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the responses, looks like I'm just gonna go with Carson because I dont want any fake shit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts