Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup juss wondeirn if you were on this site..i think it was black or either graphite but it looked good u were cruisin down addison st i was at the stop light and u passed by..i had the gold IS.....also allen(shiznit) this was after i seen u haha at the stoplight

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
visage IS said:
sup juss wondeirn if you were on this site..i think it was black or either graphite but it looked good u were cruisin down addison st i was at the stop light and u passed by..i had the gold IS.....also allen(shiznit) this was after i seen u haha at the stoplight
Sure it wasn't me? When was this? I'm over in that area quite a bit...8)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
GraphiteIS_ToyMachine said:
I know whose black L-Tuned u're referrn to... it's not bk9's, it's a doode who moved down here from Austin...
Is that the guy that's dropped w/ the stock 17s?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
visage IS said:
hah, wuddup dog. What happened to your rear, u go back to stock? or were my eyes playing tricks on me? Anyways, i've seen that black ltuned running around, that one night i drove up and revved at him and gave him a thumbs up, and he just looked away and slowed down. I was like ouch, rejected :oops: . Hehehe, anywho, angel ur car looks good bro, keep it up.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea the car looked lowerd but at the same time it looked like there were 3 other guys in the car.but it was very nice.almost makes me want to get ltuned front or the rear but i got cwest to put on when i get the chance......and yea i got sick of my rear fallin off cuz when i was gettin my rear test fitted they took my rear lip off but when they put it back on...they didnt do a good job..and after a while one side would hang real low.it was makin me mad so i juss took it off.also that was back in michigan so i cant go back and tell em wut happened....140 vizage rear for sale.lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts