Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a black IS300 on 93 south in Boston female driver we were flirting around with our is's speeding behind eachother in such it was was kind of nice like that scene in Mission impossible 2 she was also cute. So I wanted to see if she was on this board I am the solar yellow IS driver by the way if your here.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Yo, lemme in on that too. Cute girls in nice cars are the best.

Kel3, where you from?
TRDis3 is meeting up with me sometime to install the SRT intake on our cars...wanna meet up some time?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
PMD911, you in MA too?

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I moved back to NY a few months ago- went to school up there and worked up there for a little bit. Where r u?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Live outside Boston in a suburb, go to school in CT where I am now.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am from boston, I live in roxbury. I am cool with meeting up with you guys sometime just let me know when and where.

---------------------------------------
Come on.. You probably look more like Ben Stiller than Tom Cruise. You work at Statestreet by any chance?
------------------------------------------

and as for you PMD911 I look more like special ED but then again you might not know who that is like I dont know who the hell Ben Stiller is.

Regards

·
Registered
134 Posts
SophieSleeps...did you get the intake yet? Mine is still not here...I'm calling MO to see what's the status.

PMD911...I work @ State Street. Did you work there?

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Everybody works at Statestreet. Let me guess are u a PA or an FA? You only realize how sh#tty that company is until u transfer to another co.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
TRDis3 mine hasn't come yet.
Waiting patiently.

·
Registered
134 Posts
StateStreet is pretty sh#tty. I'm working there part-time while still going to school. oh well...it's only temporary.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I tried to get an apt. in brighton but they were asking $1300 for two bedroom apt. that was big as my closet. U go to Kell's and White Horse alot? I have a feeling this is gonna get moved to the parking lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
4 Participants
PMD911
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing