Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4300 miles,Blk int, all options,17" AW. tinted windows. MSRP was $35035. Purchased in Aug. Perfect cond. garaged, driven in rain only once. $30,000. Boxster S due in Feb.

------------------

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What have you been driving during all this snow?

Originally posted by luvmyride:
I'm from Evansville too. If you sell your IS I'll be the only one. :-(

------------------

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got stuck at work on Wed. 3 weeks ago (the first snow). Had to let the car set n the lot overnight and all the next day B4 the lot was clear. Drove my wifes Blazer 4X4 the next 3 days. Got snow tires and 16" wheels a week and a half ago....Havn't driven the blazer since, It's like night and day!!

I wash the car in my garage to keep the salt off .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you mind giving me a call or email. I am having hard time finding 16" wheels.
491-6292, e mail [email protected]
thanks
Lonnie
Originally posted by luvmyride:
I got stuck at work on Wed. 3 weeks ago (the first snow). Had to let the car set n the lot overnight and all the next day B4 the lot was clear. Drove my wifes Blazer 4X4 the next 3 days. Got snow tires and 16" wheels a week and a half ago....Havn't driven the blazer since, It's like night and day!!

I wash the car in my garage to keep the salt off .

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
ldye
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing