Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a place where I can black chrome plate plastic, b/c I decided on chrome plating my headlights like the Altezza headlights. I know I can paint them but that is my last choice if I can't find somewhere or someone to do it. If you do know someone can you give me a number or something. I prefer the place to be in So Fla but I don't mind shipping. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
565 Posts
not many people chrome in florida because of some chemical....stupid if you ask me....

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
also it is difficult to chrome plastic b/c an electrical current must br un through the object being chromed, so it will be difficult finding a shop to do it.

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Bumpin'Lex said:
also it is difficult to chrome plastic b/c an electrical current must br un through the object being chromed, so it will be difficult finding a shop to do it.
They dip it in some matalic substance first, i forgot what tho. Its not much harder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.