Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one do you think looks better. I've got a blk/blk on order but thinking of going blk/tan. What's your opinion?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd go with black/ivory. Certain exterior colors look better with certain interior colors. It's certainly a classic combination--you can't go wrong with this one!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Can't go wrong with either. The ivory interior is so hard to keep up (clean). It will show everything, especially the ultrasuede part. Enjoy your new IS, I do

·
Registered
511 Posts
As the owner of a car with black leather, I would recommend it. Easy to maintain. You can't avoid marks on lighter colors no matter how careful you are. Just remember to get some sun shades.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Black and tan looks like you couldn't get the black/ black and settled.

Go with the black/black.

Why are you thinking of switching your order??

·
Registered
994 Posts
I think darker colors with the ivory interior look pretty good. I would get ivory with red, blue, and green colors.

For the "black" colors, graphite gray and black, I would get a black interior. For all light colors, white, yellow, silver, I would go with the black interior as well.

--k

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have Black/Ivory LP. Looks awesome. I haven't had a chance to get used to it as I bought the car and had to fly overseas the same day. Can't wait to get back. It's been almost 2 weeks now. Still haven't driven it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
SFOdriver
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing