Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one do you think looks better. I've got a blk/blk on order but thinking of going blk/tan. What's your opinion?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd go with black/ivory. Certain exterior colors look better with certain interior colors. It's certainly a classic combination--you can't go wrong with this one!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Can't go wrong with either. The ivory interior is so hard to keep up (clean). It will show everything, especially the ultrasuede part. Enjoy your new IS, I do

·
Registered
511 Posts
As the owner of a car with black leather, I would recommend it. Easy to maintain. You can't avoid marks on lighter colors no matter how careful you are. Just remember to get some sun shades.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Black and tan looks like you couldn't get the black/ black and settled.

Go with the black/black.

Why are you thinking of switching your order??

·
Registered
994 Posts
I think darker colors with the ivory interior look pretty good. I would get ivory with red, blue, and green colors.

For the "black" colors, graphite gray and black, I would get a black interior. For all light colors, white, yellow, silver, I would go with the black interior as well.

--k

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have Black/Ivory LP. Looks awesome. I haven't had a chance to get used to it as I bought the car and had to fly overseas the same day. Can't wait to get back. It's been almost 2 weeks now. Still haven't driven it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts