Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
i didnt tint the lenses but i have all my light housings gloss black and 20% tint with silver wheels...

those are the only pics i have since i did some of it ovr christmas and the weather has been crap since then

Reactions: MrGregski

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
^ Nice R6

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
im not intending to knock your ride so sorry if its offensive but the all blacked out car... the tails look decently done but i dont like the reverse light sticking out like a sore thumb, side markers look good, like the tint, hate the fogs cause they look cheapily done and make the heaadlights stand out like crazy. The wheels are nice also. I dunno and i sure hope you have either no emblems or black emblems...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I had to jump in on this one. gots ta B black, im tintin tha windows soon time..just been loafting cuz of winter.

Here is my Wife;

Here is my X wife

Reactions: chrisridebike8

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ya I love the Blk on Blk but make sure you do the headlight also as the all chrome is too much difference just like the reverse lights, might want to just tint all the rears and sides and get JDM or just blk housing heads

·
Registered
33 Posts
im not done yet i am going to paint the headlights but the reason i left the back up lights clear was to give me enough light to back up. this is my daily driver so i want to try to keep it somewhat drivable.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Sweetness! Good luck on the purchase man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts