Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,
Im in the final stages chasing gremlins and I decided to sign up and ask the pros advise (got flamed to death on the other supra forums).
I have an Aristo 2jzgte. With an r154 trans. In an 88 Chrysler Conquest body. Everything is in intercooler pipped. And I have only to figure out radiator hoses (simple enough) and why I get mo fuel.
Spraying either in the intake gets it running but as you know cant do that forever. I get fuel to the filter. And I had a notion that maybe i have the direction of fuel reversed (the flow hits number one cylinder first).
I was hoping someone could give a hand to get my baby on the streets
Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
yea the fuel should be going to cylinder 6 first and the return should be after cylinder 1, but idk if thats your problem check your injector order and firing order

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Andy
I reversed the flow and youre right it made no difference. Now I by passed the factory 2j dampener (using the stock Conquest one in the back). checked all wires via Aristo diagrams ( pins 31 32 33 1 24 on the E10 and the black/orange black/red brown grounds on the Big gray plugs). I saw a youtube video of a guy starting it outside the body and he referenced a black F6 wire (my harness came with out the gray plug). im still in the dark

fuel gets to the rail but thats where it stops. Im on page 36 on the 52 page post in the IS fourm on this site and I havent come across any leads yet but Im got keep at it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
contact M&S performance maybe they can help you out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts