Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
They DO have a Skyline though.

I bought one for my Brother in Law for Christmas....(He's 13)...I can't wait to play with it, hahaha.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
i have YOSHI...it's made by Tomy....awesome little RC car. it's so fun playing with it while in the potty!!!!

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
too bad the search function don't work that good...i bought mine over a year ago in japan...then i got a few more when i went to taiwan this year...

·
Registered
375 Posts
TK288 said:
i have YOSHI...it's made by Tomy....awesome little RC car. it's so fun playing with it while in the potty!!!!
Never thought of that. And to think all that time wasted doing crossword puzzles.....

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
The Japanese one is called Bit-Char G, cool little biggers but I think Digi Qs are the best, Infrared and the remote is the gun-style kind. I think the only mini R/C cars that has the Altezza/IS is the Mini Z, course if you really like R/C cars get the HPI cars

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
i have an ae86, 3 rx7's (blue,yellow,silver), castrol supra, Lancer Evo, skyline, nsx-r :oops:

plus upgraded motors, suspension and batteries :oops:

oh and they're all bit chars...w/ some zip zaps mods

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Eddy said:
i have an ae86, 3 rx7's (blue,yellow,silver), castrol supra, Lancer Evo, skyline, nsx-r :oops:

plus upgraded motors, suspension and batteries :oops:

oh and they're all bit chars...w/ some zip zaps mods
wonder who introduced those to you??? :wink:

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Re: Microsizers

I like this one!!!

http://www.microrccars.com/store/kyosho_mini_z/

charchar said:
http://www.microrccars.com/store/microsizers/

Anyone have these? They seem pretty cool, being able to modify it and all. Too bad they dont have is300 or altezza yet :crazy: I think Ill get one just got the hell of it. :p

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
hector060 said:
The range sucks on the Bit-Char G. I wish there was a mod to bump up the frequency. :crazy:
Well Microsizers are the Americanized Bit-Char G, and they use different frequencies, and I think those provide better range. The only problem though is that they only come in two frequencies instead of Bit-Char G's 4 :eek:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
charchar said:
someone know wheres the best place to buy a bit char g at? the cheapest ive found them for were about $32 for regulars, but im thinking of gettin the modellista set or 350z and those ive seen for 40-50..let me know! thanks
http://mini-zone.dinball.com

They have them for less than $30. The shipping is a little more though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
16 Participants
Eddy
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing