Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it too good to be true? Dappamotorsports.com has them for $98.55 each plus shipping. If this is true, I can get the set for $408.36 shipped. Anybody ever heard of or bought from this site before? I would rather purchase from someone like THMotorsports, but with a $225 difference...wow.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
tirerack has Koni shocks for 25% off. Check those out :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
that offer is gone....now it is $125 for each shock..

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I don't think Tiko are as good as Bilsteins. Do some searching on this forum. People are happy with their Bilsteins. Koni's are more track oriented, while Bilsteins are more comfortable for daily driving.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I have Tokico Illuminas for almost a year now and I think they are great. Just as if not better than bilsteins. I bought them off of ebay as well for 400 bucks. I think you should go with either bilsteins or Illuminas, which ever one is cheaper. If you can afford koni yellows then get those.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I found another decent deal on the Bilsteins at AJUSA.com for 115.96 shipped with a 10% Valentines Day Promotional Code. I'm going to pull the trigger on this one.

Edit: There's a 2.99 handling fee. Total order...466.81.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hmm... Total $463.82. I have found the Illuminas for $425 shipped. HMM
I bounced around from Koni to Bilstein to the Illuminas. I was price shopping them all and started to get frustrated. I finally decided on the Bilsteins to simplify the whole thing and focused on finding the best price on those.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought my Bilstein on ebay theres only one seller from florida selling the Bilstein for IS300, $450 shipped, by using microsoft bing, you get 8-10%, cashback, which will make it around $420 shipped.

just did the installation today, ride is ok, i replace front ball joint too, steering has some problem, maybe is the left side ball joint, or maybe an alignment will fix it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.