Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So let's face it.

This car is not as fast as most people would have liked it to be.

It's still a reall nice ride.
I liken it to a "pimp mobile"...
you ease drive everywhere, pimping and profiling your new Lexus. It's a car to be seen in, not speeding in.

enjoy the ride

·
Registered
448 Posts
the is300 is the spoilt brat's pimp mobile. a real pimp machine are the one's the rappers roll in. with 20 inch chrome rims! and have u ever seen them roll in a is300. hell no. they roll in some sweet s500's!

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • 1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit
  • Razo Carbon Fiber Pedals
  • KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited September 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just wait...
my wish list includes 19" rims, dark limo tint, and sound system upgrades.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's funny...
I've been following this board for a while now but was afraid to post anything because everyone here is either into stock IS300s or Ricey IS300s...where as me, I think I'm the only one wanting 19" chromes (actually I might end up with 18"chromes...19s are reaaally expensive and hard to take care of), limo tint and big sub woofer box in the trunk, and possibly custom plush seat covers.

I wish there were gold packages for the IS300. ie gold emblems and such...

ok guys try not to flame away at me..I'm just trying to be different....like I said I'm not into speed...more into just pimpin the car!

·
Registered
90 Posts
19s would look really nice on the car, but they will definitely make the car slower than it is. There have been tests made of different wheel sizes, and the conclusion is that 17s offer the best compromise of ride/comfort and performance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i don't see what you all have against "ricers." really, what the hell do they do wrong? i'm probably a ricer to you people. 18" NON-chrome rims, exhaust, and all that basic stuff. does that make me a ricer, or what? my bottom line is a mix of performance/appearance, with a little more looks since i already blew all the money on my car. 2001 GS430. like mrclam said a few times, "differenct strokes for different folks", so let's not complain about ricers, or stockis300.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Originally posted by bubba:
enjoy the ride[/B]
"Enjoy the ride", I see that you r giving props to my Nissan

------------------
00 SE ALTIMA W/LTHR, 5SPD
STILLEN 4-1 HEADER, CAI INTAKE
18" GIOVANNA BARLETTA W/225/35

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by ISFAN:
I love it. What an imaginative way to view the car! Thats what makes this message board fun!!!

u love the idea that your car is a pimpin' car?

run luke run

·
Registered
3 Posts
whuts up bubba, i like the ideas you have about big pimpin . im into big pimpin to. my is 300 is green with tan , gold trim , gold 19" giovanna barlettas, pirelli tires, but no boomin stereo yet .i think i will leave the head unit factory , get a 4 ch alpine amp for mids and highs. for subs 2 L 7s and power 8oo punch amp. i have pics on digital camera but have not figured how to post them yet. any ideas.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Originally posted by mr. bubbles:
whuts up bubba, i like the ideas you have about big pimpin . im into big pimpin to. my is 300 is green with tan , gold trim , gold 19" giovanna barlettas, pirelli tires, but no boomin stereo yet .i think i will leave the head unit factory , get a 4 ch alpine amp for mids and highs. for subs 2 L 7s and power 8oo punch amp. i have pics on digital camera but have not figured how to post them yet. any ideas.
Damn u got gold Barletta's, 19's. I got some chrome but not on a IS. Damn I bet your car looks tight.

------------------
00 SE ALTIMA W/LTHR, 5SPD
STILLEN 4-1 HEADER, CAI INTAKE
18" GIOVANNA BARLETTA W/225/35

·
Registered
861 Posts
"the is300 is the spoilt brat's pimp mobile."??? how do you figure if i paid for it?

Martin

Black/IS300

Originally posted by atomicbombpinoy:
the is300 is the spoilt brat's pimp mobile. a real pimp machine are the one's the rappers roll in. with 20 inch chrome rims! and have u ever seen them roll in a is300. hell no. they roll in some sweet s500's!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts