Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Yes I did miss you. I have been gone as well, did you miss me?

Went to the UCF vs. Virgina Tech game and saw a gold cls. Yuk, that car is UGGGGGGGGLY

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a girl i'm dating now saw a white is300 on the road and said, and i quote:

"now that is one confused car."

the clarity with which she sees things is one of her most attractive points, u know?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I realize how much everyone here hates my living guts, however ISFAN I must admit the CL is a gorgeous car with an almost near perfect interior in my opinion. Love the rims too. Funny enough Geoff my girlfriend saw the IS300 and mistaked it for a Honda Civic. Upon learning that in fact it was a Lexus she said and I quote:

"Why would Lexus make a car to look like a my exboyfriends Civic."

Originally posted by geoff:
a girl i'm dating now saw a white is300 on the road and said, and i quote:

"now that is one confused car."

the clarity with which she sees things is one of her most attractive points, u know?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
The clarity with which you see women is probably FAT.

You probably drive a big truck or something that can haul all that girlfriend weight. The suspension on the IS isn't designed to handle bigguns.

[This message has been edited by SophieSleeps (edited November 14, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
SophieSleeps,
What frightens me is you actually know of URL's pointing to overweight women.

Originally posted by SophieSleeps:
The clarity with which you see women is probably FAT.
[This message has been edited by SophieSleeps (edited November 14, 2000).]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Oh and I suppose that the cls that is what about 3 feet off the ground and looks like an overpriced accord or prelude is such an attractive car.

Paaaaaalease. That is why everyone is getting whiplash looking at that ugly piece of crap.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
isfan, i've had several compliments on the cl-s. bottom line: styling is subjective, and as such you're entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Attention Jokers, the CL will lose a styling contest eight times out of ten if you ask any John Doe. If you want to call that subjective then be my guest.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Geoff,
Yes Styling is subjective. Thank you for your very informative thread.

Your choice in women too is also subjective.

But DANM that's the biggest chic I've ever seen. You better go back to her, cuz I may have not missed you, but a chic like that demands a whole lotta lovin. She'll be missin ya big time.

Escpecially for a dafoddil CL-S boy like you.

I think I saw her in that Eddie Murphy "Klumps" movie...

Hercules Hercules

·
Registered
258 Posts
Originally posted by QuikVR6:

SophieSleeps,
What frightens me is you actually know of URL's pointing to overweight women.
You and I might not get along very well Qwik, but he had that one comming hahaha.

------------------
Stephen Withrow
[email protected]

98 Lexus LS400
97 Ford Explorer Limited

·
Registered
95 Posts
Qwickvr6
The really funny thing is your girlfriend is with a gay that drives a VW and used to bone a dude with a civic. Damn trailer trash is funny at times. High class chic aint she. Man i stoop low sometimes, but geoff nice to see you back. I needed some more educated Is300 bashing. Not this guy in a veedub snappin on a car he just may never own.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by brad:
Attention Jokers, the CL will lose a styling contest eight times out of ten if you ask any John Doe. If you want to call that subjective then be my guest.
ok mr. subjective, how about backing up that claim? didn't think so. i, on the other hand, can show you several reviews that commented on the sexiness of the CL-S design.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Well, gollygee, geoffry, shucks, maybe it could be backed through pace of sales. Stay tuned, the gap will continue to widen. Gosh, I know it can't be because of the engine and acceleration...

Originally posted by geoff:
ok mr. subjective, how about backing up that claim? didn't think so. i, on the other hand, can show you several reviews that commented on the sexiness of the CL-S design.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Cl is hot guys. If your looking for a suped up tauras nothing is better I kinda like those knock off generic rims they have. The interior is great to sooo smooth so well designed, soooo wannabe in a domestic car..............the acceleration is stunning for a pig like the CL. Handling nothing grips a pole better the a CL owner and his car..............

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Far from trailer trash, however, nothing on god's green earth would drive me to purchase a Toyota with a luxury package. I will stick to my Veedub and smile as I pass every IS300 with boyish glee.

Originally posted by NYIS300:
Qwickvr6
The really funny thing is your girlfriend is with a gay that drives a VW and used to bone a dude with a civic. Damn trailer trash is funny at times. High class chic aint she. Man i stoop low sometimes, but geoff nice to see you back. I needed some more educated Is300 bashing. Not this guy in a veedub snappin on a car he just may never own.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
You bunch of stupid bastards....does this ever end? It is like the God damn election....let's face it Geoff won't fall in line with IS and we won't fall in line with CL S. What we can agree on is that Fat women make the world a better place...without them you'd have no appreciation of slim women. That big pig will provide hours of humorous comments and lively discussion...

How sweet would that be to see her in a G laying on Doug's vette with a turkey leg in her mouth? Who has the photoshop talent to pull that off? I'd love to see that.

G - your new girlie sounds like she is a stupid whore...maybe you could smear oatmeal on her boobies or something and have a field day.

Agent Smith Out

·
Registered
666 Posts
QuickVR6

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
And Everyone buys their cars for different reasons as well. Speed may not always be the top priority of every buyer. Sometimes it's the subjective traits of a car that win over a buyer just as well.

May I ask why you are here on this board if you're not even an IS300 enthusiast?

I'm sure many of your discussions would be very meaningful in a VW board.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts