Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Change of Venue!!!!!!!

BROUGHT TO YOU BY LEXOTIC CONCEPTS & Team FUZION the way BDR & TicalIS300 always brings it to ya!

Date & Time:
Saturday Aug 16th - 5pm

Place:
Allentown PA

Vague Directions:
Yahoo Maps.... or meet on the NJ pike to cruise down at the rest area south of exit 13

We Plan to BBQ and have a good time so everyone who showin interest... better contribute som'n and dont be on my hotdog :lol:

IF you have any questions besides directions Please PM me.
otherwise use Yahoo maps before PMing me for directions :)

Thanx.
Rich

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Sounds good Rich, and if we get a definite date between the two dates, I'm sure we can set up a nice dyno day within 5minutes from FIZZ also. Let's get this going!!

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
isman said:
Sounds good Rich, and if we get a definite date between the two dates, I'm sure we can set up a nice dyno day within 5minutes from FIZZ also. Let's get this going!!
Charles are you still in JNB? Did you try out the restaurants in the Village Walk Mall across from the Sandton Hilton? Did you go to the Blues Room? and the The Butcher Shop yet? we'll chat when u get back. I will run the ideal by Rob to confirm a day.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
isman said:
Charles are you still in JNB? Did you try out the restaurants in the Village Walk Mall across from the Sandton Hilton? Did you go to the Blues Room? and the The Butcher Shop yet? we'll chat when u get back. I will run the ideal by Rob to confirm a day.
Back in town, and yeah JNB was nice. Butcher Shop was coo. As for the weekend of Aug. 16th, I/We(FIZZ) have a show (IX Show in Allentown, PA) that weekend. I'll talk to you online Rich.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
isman said:
BigDaddyRich said:
isman said:
Back in town, and yeah JNB was nice. Butcher Shop was coo. As for the weekend of Aug. 16th, I/We(FIZZ) have a show (IX Show in Allentown, PA) that weekend. I'll talk to you online Rich.
Charles... we gonna plan for a BBQ/Picnic at the IX show. See you there

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sweet! :lol:

Sounds like a better plan to me! FOOD, Import show and IS300 meet!! Just need a dyno spot and the day is totally complete. :wink:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts