Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
" some people have said it will fit on the supra and is300, you would have to find out for yourself if it will fit or not."

Enuff said. There are no L-Sportline brakes for the IS300.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I haven't heard of this for an IS before :suspiciou

·
Registered
231 Posts
These are the 4-pot calipers of the 2ndGen LS400. These can be made to fit the IS300 but you need to add a roll center adaptor and an adaptor bolt (similar to the Supra TT caliper adaptor bolts).

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
hk300 said:
These are the 4-pot calipers of the 2ndGen LS400. These can be made to fit the IS300 but you need to add a roll center adaptor and an adaptor bolt (similar to the Supra TT caliper adaptor bolts).

Yep what he said ^^

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks alot for all your help

·
Registered
226 Posts
dude i would stay away from used brakes off ebay....

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
that setup was basically the LMW BBk setup.. .but probably NOT witheh Bolt repositioning Inserts they created to allow the calipers to bolt up tothe OEM IS Upright

"LSportline" brake kit.. .Hahahaha

pretty fukin funny!!!

If i stuck an 'Endless' sticker on them you think i could sell them as "Endless" Brakes??? :0

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
that setup was basically the LMW BBk setup.. .but probably NOT witheh Bolt repositioning Inserts they created to allow the calipers to bolt up tothe OEM IS Upright

"LSportline" brake kit.. .Hahahaha

pretty fukin funny!!!

If i stuck an 'Endless' sticker on them you think i could sell them as "Endless" Brakes??? ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
just to let you know, they were legit.

but i had to buy new pads and rotors after 100 miles :( BIG BRAKES RULE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts