Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all, I posted last week me getting my drag radials, however I orderd 245/40/18 and they sent me 315/40/18 which will not fit w/o major fabracation.

So today I get these, the right ones..

I will do a full write up on them as soon as I go to the track...11's on street tires here I come....

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Freelance said:
Sup all, I posted last week me getting my drag radials, however I orderd 245/40/18 and they sent me 315/40/18 which will not fit w/o major fabracation.

So today I get these, the right ones..

I will do a full write up on them as soon as I go to the track...11's on street tires here I come....

Dude, I love the look of those! Good luck at the track.

·
2,883 Posts
You are prob. going to the track Wed. and Fri. and I'll be @ SEMA! :pissed:

Oh well, I think that's a fair trade. :-?

I can't wait to see the difference in your times, and trap speeds.

They look schweet!!

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Good choice Randy on the tires. They are my choice as well :wink: . Besides, it's the only "Good" brand that's DOT, Drag and mostly 18"s. Only thing diff. is that I went with 275s. Good luck at the track and hope you get into 11s. L8R.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
isman said:
Good choice Randy on the tires. They are my choice as well :wink: . Besides, it's the only "Good" brand that's DOT, Drag and mostly 18"s. Only thing diff. is that I went with 275s. Good luck at the track and hope you get into 11s. L8R.
See great minds think alike. :wink:.

Let me know how those 275's fit, I was going to go w/ those but I was under the impression that they won't fit, but that might be my rims that they don't fit. I don't know...

Thank you though.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Freelance said:
isman said:

Let me know how those 275's fit, I was going to go w/ those but I was under the impression that they won't fit, but that might be my rims that they don't fit. I don't know...

Thank you though.
Well, you're right they won't fit, but it's a diff. story with fener flares ;)

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
isman said:
Freelance said:
isman said:

Thank you though.
Well, you're right they won't fit, but it's a diff. story with fener flares ;)
Thats the same conclusion that I came, but still want to keep the sleeper look, hence the reason I have 18x7.5, ppl don't expect a car w/ rims like that to be fast, but little do they know. :chill:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts