Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered one of the 6.99 license plate frames from e-bay , and it arrived yesterday. It doesn't fit in the rear of the car, inbetween the molded space that you're dealer frame is in. It will work on the front though.Just want to pass on the info. :pissed:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i hate buying from ebay dont trust ppl on there anymore, i bought a wing and it wuz to big i wuz mad waisted my money :pissed: :(

·
Registered
712 Posts
hey peeps,

I buy and sell on eBay all the time. I LOVE it!!! :D The thing you have to remember is that you have to do your research. Find out about the item and ask many, many questions. There are good deals out there if you are smart and know where to look. Another thing, remember the cliche "you get what you pay for" :oops:

Just for your info... I am selling a few things on eBay
1. 2001 Chrome IS Grille

Scheduled to go on eBay tonight...
2. Black IS300 floor mats
3. RX300 SUV winter cover

Happy bidding!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yes, ask questions. Like "do those light scratches on the CD affect playback?"

Most importantly, I look at the seller's history. Have they sold a lot of items, with 100% good feedback? Does the feedback look fishy (i.e. did they have friends or alt-nicks "buy" stuff and give them good feedback?). I have never had a problem, I've bought maybe two dozen items off of ebay in the past few years.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I bought one from procarparts and it fits fine in the back i have a extra one if your interested. ill give it to you for free if you cover the $5 for overnight delievery shipping fee. its the silver polished one that says lexus in black. they sent me an extra one buy accident. let me know....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
TahoeSSDVD
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing