Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hotboiasa IS A THIEF!!! I would beware buying anything off this member. I have given him "reasonable time" to respond and he has failed to do so. Therfore, I am making this issue PUBLIC so he doesn't rip anyone else off. I just today noticed someone left him a -rep for "crook" for a transaction that possibly occured? I don't know if they too were ripped off like I was. If you are that member PM me and I'll help you as best I can!

Just a heads up guys, THIS GUY IS AN OUTRIGHT SCAMMER!

Becareful out there and USE THAT REP SYSTEM!!! :pissed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SilentAttack

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
SexusinmyLexus said:
watta beeeatch
http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?p=3754016&posted=1#post3754016 The advertisement thread. :rolleyes:

i feel bad because he was goign in the WTB forums after people who REALLY NEEDED tail lights. I bought them because I thought I was getting a good deal and could sell one side since I have a small crack in one of min that was bothering me. :pissed:

I'll post pics asap! This is nonsense!! :suspiciou
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
lextasy623 said:
I hit him with some - rep, sorry to hear about that buddy.
Thanks bro! +rep for supporting. I'll be posting up pics in a minute. You gotta see this kids packaging job. What a joke!!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
i understand where you are coming from, but if you read he says LIKE NEW, not brand new, and he only charged 100+shipping, shit, everyone always wants top notch shit for second hand prices, if you wanted perfect why didnt you go to the dealer?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
also i do see where you are coming from he could have told you they were cracked and had a scuff,but at the same time they were 100 bucks, no im not siding with him or you, i dont know either of you, but when you buy a part for that price when it should be about double that price in reality you ought to be a little weary
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JKSlexus said:
also i do see where you are coming from he could have told you they were cracked and had a scuff,but at the same time they were 100 bucks, no im not siding with him or you, i dont know either of you, but when you buy a part for that price when it should be about double that price in reality you ought to be a little weary
I understand they aren't gonna be brand new but christ These are JUNK! Cracks all over the place, nicks, scuffs. Also they came with the wiring harness and the plugs were CUT OFF! Tell me this didn't come off a SALVAGED CAR! :pissed:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
sMoKeScReEn said:
I understand they aren't gonna be brand new but christ These are JUNK! Cracks all over the place, nicks, scuffs. Also they came with the wiring harness and the plugs were CUT OFF! Tell me this didn't come off a SALVAGED CAR! :pissed:
like i said i did not say i sided with him, but once i see pics, im sure ill side with you, as long as somewhere he did not tell you these were jjunk, which he probably did not do, sorry about the misfortune, but then again good thing it was only $100, not $200
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
JKSlexus said:
like i said i did not say i sided with him, but once i see pics, im sure ill side with you, as long as somewhere he did not tell you these were jjunk, which he probably did not do, sorry about the misfortune, but then again good thing it was only $100, not $200
http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?p=3754016&posted=1#post3754016 The advertisement thread :rolleyes:

He states "near new condition" :jawDrop:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
that is bull shit, but i guess the old statement is right, " You get what You pay for". sorry it happened, but people get screwed everyday, you are lucky it was only $100
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
James_F said:
PM me some more info, I'm semi local to him and will ask around on some local boards if anyone knows him.
Thanks for the offer bro. +rep coming as soon as I can.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.


PM sent with info. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,591 Posts
That sucks. Some people have no scruples.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,619 Posts
:shootout: hotboiasa :plasma:

:uzi: hotboiasa :rocket:


I hate f0ckers who false advertise their $h!t...

hotboiasa...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,676 Posts
JKSlexus said:
i understand where you are coming from, but if you read he says LIKE NEW, not brand new, and he only charged 100+shipping, shit, everyone always wants top notch shit for second hand prices, if you wanted perfect why didnt you go to the dealer?????
Amen... I love when people by used stuff and bitch that its not what they expected. IF you expect new quality.. here's a thought - but it NEW? :suspiciou I agree - the packaging could have been better. Obviously when you think you getting a deal with a cheap price... .be weary. nobody sells somethin for nothin.

+rep to hotboiasa for pulling a fast one :lol:

When people think my prices are too high - they just passin up quality stuff. I dont undersell anything on this forum (unlike most)

If you see a deal that is too good to be true.... walk away with your money in ur pocket.
 

·
Whatever they say I am...
Joined
·
2,700 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
Amen... I love when people by used stuff and bitch that its not what they expected. IF you expect new quality.. here's a thought - but it NEW? :suspiciou I agree - the packaging could have been better. Obviously when you think you getting a deal with a cheap price... .be weary. nobody sells somethin for nothin.
Yeah thats the truth of the matter....When you buy something used you have to be prepared for anything. If someone says something is "like new" or "near new" I take into consideration a variable of factors

1) They may be slightly exaggerating the condition of the item to make the sale.
2) What they might consider "like new" I may not
3) Or they may be actually trying to screw me...

Then you have to ask your self, if I do receive it and it is not what I thought it to be... is the price right enough for me to live with.

For example if someone is selling an intake for $200 bucks and they say its "like new", I would ask my self is $200 too much to shell out if the product is less than desireable when I get?

Also that was a poor azz packaging job. They could have gotten damaged in transit..... Also did he post any pics before you bought them? I dont buy anything without seeing it first.

Good luck and I hope you two can come to an agreement to get the issue resolved. :)
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top