Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting the l-sportline front and sides pretty soon.
I've been stuck on what wheels would look clean with the kit.
any help? :-?

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
what about the L-sportlines? Complete the look.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sorry but I am not feeling those 18" L Sportlines. Anyhow, what size wheels are you looking for? Single piece or multipiece? Staggered? What's your budget? Let us know. :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fsusucks said:
Sorry but I am not feeling those 18" L Sportlines. Anyhow, what size wheels are you looking for? Single piece or multipiece? Staggered? What's your budget? Let us know. :D
dont really plan on buying wheels 2k+.
price is around 1500.
preferably 18's.

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
SSR Vienna w/ graphite face & polish lip...deeeeeeep dish .... ayyyyyyt :crazy:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
not to mention l sportline rims are like 6k for the set or something outrageous like that.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
This thread is over...Heres your winner...Simply beautiful ...PM me for pricing .....These wheels leave me wanting to sell my HRE's and get a set... :eek:

-Matt

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
UnVme said:
This thread is over...Heres your winner...Simply beautiful ...PM me for pricing .....These wheels leave me wanting to sell my HRE's and get a set... :eek:

-Matt
I agree with Matt, these wheels are the bomb. I would have got some had I been able to afford them, so I went with some fat ass Axis 7 Mods.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Those iForged are nice. Havent seen those exact wheels in person... but the whole iForged craze kinda seems over. Good lookin wheels, yeah, but theres much more now.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Nope not kidding...My company deals direct with both HRE and Iforged and I have had both at my shop to companre...and there is honestly no difference in structure other than the high class HRE name...wheels are made of same palette and all....Iforged make one hell of a wheel...And hey I did say -->Almost :lol:
-Matt

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
UnVme said:
Nope not kidding...My company deals direct with both HRE and Iforged and I have had both at my shop to companre...and there is honestly no difference in structure other than the high class HRE name...wheels are made of same palette and all....Iforged make one hell of a wheel...And hey I did say -->Almost :lol:
-Matt
I want a price check on your iForged Aeros? I migh know an interested party.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts