Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
There was one near me in Birmingham that quoted 30,000 for a fully loaded except nav. MSM IS300. Dont know how good that is though :-?

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
$29,992 in an email yesterday for a black 03 E-shift WITH nav from lexus fof Wesminster.... Fuckin AMAAAZING price! special, non-negotiable internet price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ZaKapitan said:
$29,992 in an email yesterday for a black 03 E-shift WITH nav from lexus fof Wesminster.... Fuckin AMAAAZING price! special, non-negotiable internet price.
Was that brand new or a dealer car? Could you forward or copy/paste the email? Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
rock on tenchi! i got my 2003 ggp 5 spd with leather, spoiler, lsd, mats, no nav with an OTD of 30 g's. :D don't know what the price on the car was though... but that's up here at highland park lexus in illinois.

check out dealers and pricing, you'll find prices in there also... :wink:

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
bunches of brady said:
got mine from lexus of cerritos fully loaded with nav for 34.1 out the door tax and liscening included

Hello bunches of brady :lol:

Are you Korean? If you are, then "Ban Gab Seumnb Nee Da~ *^^*" :)

I was at the round 16 game between Korea and Italy. Awesome game.

Enjoy your IS!

Jal Jee Nae Sae Yo! *^^* :D

P.S. I read in a Korean Auto Magazine that Infiniti will finally make their debut in the Korean Auto Market in April of 2003. I wonder how they will do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
MY IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing