Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can get the L-Sportline Model IV 3-Piece 19's for a good price?...The few places I tried had the wheels on back order...

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
sure they'll go w/ a better price than before, they are going to be cast wheels, not forged anymore :wink:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Do the L-sportlines come in graphite alloy or is that a custom order.... I know they come in alloy and chrome but haven't seen them in graphite

·
Registered
517 Posts
No They Only Come in Silver and Chrome, No Gunmetal Contact me for pricing i have the best Prices PERIOD.

Thanks.
Joseph Brooke
Westside Motorsports
Autorized L-Sportline Reseller.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
You can stop with your flea market sales tactics. PLP has dropped L-Sportline due to numerous product defects and recent organization changes at Dazz, they have some serious customer service issues :-? and we cannot spend our time trying to rectify the problem with our customers if L-Sportline cannot back up there dealers.
Mike

SeattleIS300 said:
No They Only Come in Silver and Chrome, No Gunmetal Contact me for pricing i have the best Prices PERIOD.

Thanks.
Joseph Brooke
Westside Motorsports

·
Registered
517 Posts
Flea market tactics? i hav simply stated that i have good prices on there product have said anything about your buisness, they have had a few problems with quality of ther kits regarding the rear bumper but i have sold lots of there wheels with really no problem since mas has left been a nightmar with custmer servicei agree but if people want the product i will give the customer wha hey want.

thanks.
Joe

IS Pilot said:
You can stop with your flea market sales tactics. PLP has dropped L-Sportline due to numerous product defects and recent organization changes at Dazz, they have some serious customer service issues :-? and we cannot spend our time trying to rectify the problem with our customers if L-Sportline cannot back up there dealers.
Mike

SeattleIS300 said:

Thanks.
Joseph Brooke
Westside Motorsports

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
SeattleIS300 said:
Flea market tactics? i hav simply stated that i have good prices on there product have said anything about your buisness, they have had a few problems with quality of ther kits regarding the rear bumper but i have sold lots of there wheels with really no problem since mas has left been a nightmar with custmer servicei agree but if people want the product i will give the customer wha hey want.

thanks.
Joe

IS Pilot said:
Mike

SeattleIS300 said:

Thanks.
Joseph Brooke
Westside Motorsports
that's wrong dude...Mas done great customer-service for me... :shame:

but then again, maybe just me :crazy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
IS300eR
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing