Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can get the L-Sportline Model IV 3-Piece 19's for a good price?...The few places I tried had the wheels on back order...

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
sure they'll go w/ a better price than before, they are going to be cast wheels, not forged anymore :wink:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Do the L-sportlines come in graphite alloy or is that a custom order.... I know they come in alloy and chrome but haven't seen them in graphite

·
Registered
517 Posts
No They Only Come in Silver and Chrome, No Gunmetal Contact me for pricing i have the best Prices PERIOD.

Thanks.
Joseph Brooke
Westside Motorsports
Autorized L-Sportline Reseller.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
You can stop with your flea market sales tactics. PLP has dropped L-Sportline due to numerous product defects and recent organization changes at Dazz, they have some serious customer service issues :-? and we cannot spend our time trying to rectify the problem with our customers if L-Sportline cannot back up there dealers.
Mike

SeattleIS300 said:
No They Only Come in Silver and Chrome, No Gunmetal Contact me for pricing i have the best Prices PERIOD.

Thanks.
Joseph Brooke
Westside Motorsports

·
Registered
517 Posts
Flea market tactics? i hav simply stated that i have good prices on there product have said anything about your buisness, they have had a few problems with quality of ther kits regarding the rear bumper but i have sold lots of there wheels with really no problem since mas has left been a nightmar with custmer servicei agree but if people want the product i will give the customer wha hey want.

thanks.
Joe

IS Pilot said:
You can stop with your flea market sales tactics. PLP has dropped L-Sportline due to numerous product defects and recent organization changes at Dazz, they have some serious customer service issues :-? and we cannot spend our time trying to rectify the problem with our customers if L-Sportline cannot back up there dealers.
Mike

SeattleIS300 said:

Thanks.
Joseph Brooke
Westside Motorsports

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
SeattleIS300 said:
Flea market tactics? i hav simply stated that i have good prices on there product have said anything about your buisness, they have had a few problems with quality of ther kits regarding the rear bumper but i have sold lots of there wheels with really no problem since mas has left been a nightmar with custmer servicei agree but if people want the product i will give the customer wha hey want.

thanks.
Joe

IS Pilot said:
Mike

SeattleIS300 said:

Thanks.
Joseph Brooke
Westside Motorsports
that's wrong dude...Mas done great customer-service for me... :shame:

but then again, maybe just me :crazy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts