Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the topic says........... I want to order a set of Volk GT-7's. Where is the best/cheapest place to buy these. I'm guessing everyone pretty much prices Volk the same, no discounts; at least from what I've seen on the internet so far. Let me know guys, thanks.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I second that, go with wheeloptions.com

I would call them and ask for Vic, they gave me a good price on my GT-7's and shipping is FREE.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I bought my GT-C's from www.mvpmotorsports.com Dusty and Dave will take care of you. I was thinking of the GT-7's but ended up with what I mentioned. Give youself some time tho if they aren't in stock, mine took just under 3 months to get. But they came in perfect condition and were drop shipped from the distributor that everyone uses in Cali (Mackin).

I definitely recommend MVP for their customer support!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the info. I will be doing some price checking and estimated time to get them in. Ever since I saw fsusucks, I knew these were the wheels I wanted. Hopefully will have them when the snow melts and the Blizzacks come off.

·
Registered
348 Posts
What color are you planning on getting? If you want a speical color you will have to wait longer cuz they will have to be specially made.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the help. I am looking at the Mercury Silver. RDM told me approx 2 months to get them. With 18x9 in the back with +45 offset. will 245 fit. Dont really want to shave/roll.

·
Registered
348 Posts
That's the color I have and since you want the 18x9(+45) you will have to wait a while since it is a special order. You are going to have to shave/roll the rear to make these fit and just go with the 255/35. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts