Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys have any tips/tactics on how to pick up a chick or get them interested in you useing yout lexus is300? Let me know.

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
you are wasted aren't you

Originally posted by scoochydawg:
Do you guys have any tips/tactics on how to pick up a chick or get them interested in you useing yout lexus is300? Let me know.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
is english your primary language?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Take the L emblem off car and put in on a thick gold--no, platinum chain. Wear it to the club with your Lexus cap and Lexus sweatshirt. When you pay for your martini, (Lexus owners are sophisicated;-) be sure to flash your Lexus wallet.
That'll get 'em.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hey folks,

I'm home for the Thanksgiving holiday and I've been driving my parents' TL around and noticed it's quite a bit different from driving my IS. Feels like a boat. Since the CL is based on the same platform, I'll let you folks draw your own conclusions.

--k

[This message has been edited by chiem (edited November 21, 2000).]

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by chiem:
Hey folks,

I'm home for the Thanksgiving holiday and I've been driving my parents' TL around and noticed it's quite a bit different from driving my IS. Feels like a boat. Since the CL is based on the same platform, I'll let you folks draw your own conclusions.

--k

that makes sense, especially seeing how the cl-s has an entirely different suspension from the ground up.

btw, i just drove my friend's corrola, and it feels cheap and shaky in the turns. since the is300 is built off virtually the same platform, i'll let you draw your own conclusions.

not

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by chiem:
Hey folks,

--k

Actually, you probabily thought that because your used to driving a $32,000 210hp subcompact and your parents own a $30,000 225hp mid-size.

Proud to drive an Acura!

------------------
- 01' Acura MDX
- 99' Honda Accord
- 97' Mercury Mountaineer

[This message has been edited by IS300Power24 (edited November 21, 2000).]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dude if you need a car to get a girl that is reallllllllyyyyyyyyyy sad. Please don't waste space on this forum with IDIOTIC questions on such topics. Plus you can email GEOFF on the side to find out how he does it.......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.