Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets here some kickass strategies for gettin laid on a Friday night. I start around 7pm with a shower and have a frosty Moosehead waiting for me when I get out of hot shower, do my thing, put on some duds and cologne, hook up with one or two friends and hit clubs and have a few beers until around 10, then we hit the higher end. I cannot really explain how I make contact with the hotties cause I never think about it, but I always manipulate the conversation to include hot button issues like animal cruelty, child abuse, domestic abuse, alcoholism, family strife. The will bite on one of these subjects and then I go into this emotional crusade about how wrong it is and blah blah blah. Its a complete line of BS on my part but it works so freakin good I ought to patent it. It has to done in conjuntion with alcohol on her part but not much. Happy hunting.

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Re: Best "laid" plans for a "bangin" Fri

FFIS300 said:
I usually like to get dressed up in all leather and head down to the local rest stop on the highway. Then I go in to a bathroom stall and jingle my keys whenever I hear someone come in. I met George Michael this way. *Sigh*
Well, wish me luck! Happy hunting.

Good luck, dude.

*Shudder*

·
Registered
20,481 Posts

BWN 7 said:
FFIS300 said:
I usually like to get dressed up in all leather and head down to the local rest stop on the highway. Then I go in to a bathroom stall and jingle my keys whenever I hear someone come in. I met George Michael this way. *Sigh*

Good luck, dude.

*Shudder*
:lol:

I usually don't remember what I say to girls but always get slapped in the end.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts

BWN 7 said:
FFIS300 said:

Good luck, dude.

*Shudder*
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh crap I am going to get fired. :lol:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts

FFIS300 said:
Lets here some kickass strategies for gettin laid on a Friday night. I start around 7pm with a shower and have a frosty Moosehead waiting for me when I get out of hot shower, do my thing, put on some duds and cologne, hook up with one or two friends and hit clubs and have a few beers until around 10, then we hit the higher end. I cannot really explain how I make contact with the hotties cause I never think about it, but I always manipulate the conversation to include hot button issues like animal cruelty, child abuse, domestic abuse, alcoholism, family strife. The will bite on one of these subjects and then I go into this emotional crusade about how wrong it is and blah blah blah. Its a complete line of BS on my part but it works so freakin good I ought to patent it. It has to done in conjuntion with alcohol on her part but not much. Happy hunting.
What are you, 17?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seein is how you drive an honda, I mean acura, you got some cajones calling me out brother. :crazy:

·
8,803 Posts
Um... Right.

Usually when i meet chicks, i immediately start talking about animal cruelty and domestic abuse....

Are you kidding? That is so transparent. I dont know what kind of chicks these are, but most girls arent that stupid.

Try being normal, being yourself, and you will have a much better chance.

Most people know when they are being told bs just cause someone thinks thats what they want to hear.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So Einstein, are you actually in some kind of committed relationship with one of these brainiacs???? Chicks are f*cking stupid, I don't want to to talk them I just want to f*ck em.

Geezus is this the best you guys can do. what a bunch of sad f*ckers.

and why are all the moderators such douchebags.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
FFIS300 said:
So Einstein, are you actually in some kind of committed relationship with one of these brainiacs???? Chicks are f*cking stupid, I don't want to to talk them I just want to f*ck em.

Geezus is this the best you guys can do. what a bunch of sad f*ckers.

and why are all the moderators such douchebags.
You are a sad excuse for a human being.

·
8,803 Posts
woah, ease down killer.

No im not in a relationship, i'm single. And i love every minute of it. However, id rather be myself and not a jagoff.... cause you never know, the chick you are trying to bang, might turn out to be someone you really care about. But if you start off with a bunch of BS it probably wont go too far....

·
8,803 Posts
Seein is how you drive an honda, I mean acura, you got some cajones calling me out brother.
well, we all know that the vast majority of the people on this board are lexus fans, and thats cool. But really, who fuc*ing cares what anyone drives? So because most of us drive an IS, we are superior.... I love my Lex, but when all is said and done, its just a car.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TahoeSSDVD said:
woah, ease down killer.

No im not in a relationship, i'm single. And i love every minute of it. However, id rather be myself and not a jagoff.... cause you never know, the chick you are trying to bang, might turn out to be someone you really care about. But if you start off with a bunch of BS it probably wont go too far....
UH yeah man take a breath and think about what you are posting. I am not looking to meet mrs right, and I sure as fock don't plan on finding her at the Martini Ranch. :lol:

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
goin to juvie •
If you're having a rough time picking up girls with class at bars that actually card people, you then decide to slum in the bars where the 16 year-olds hang out in hopes of landing the easy kill. "See ya later guys, I'm goin' to Juvie."

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
FFIS300 said:
TahoeSSDVD said:
woah, ease down killer.

UH yeah man take a breath and think about what you are posting. I am not looking to meet mrs right, and I sure as fock don't plan on finding her at the Martini Ranch. :lol:
Maybe the Ibiza Cafe & Wine Bar.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
10 Participants
ltunedgirl
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing