Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out what exhaust to get. I have been doing some searches and listening to sound clips but does anyone have first hand experience. I am looking for a good performance increase, but not a ridiculously LOUD exhaust. My friend has a civic that you cant even hear the radio in the cabin it is so damn loud. I want something that sounds like stock under normal driving conditions, but sounds fairly mean under hard acceleration. THanks for the input.

Dana

·
Registered
50 Posts
you should also check out the L-sportline exhaust...its a lot cheaper than the L-tuned exhaust and lighter i think too but definitely look into the l-sportline exhuast looks real classy and elegant. this is what i ended up deciding to get.

·
Registered
214 Posts
:crazy: I knowww, Steve told me like thousand times....but its good to believe so cuase they come shipped in TRD/Toyota boxessss hehehehehehehehee

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
shuggy said:
:crazy: I knowww, Steve told me like thousand times....but its good to believe so cuase they come shipped in TRD/Toyota boxessss hehehehehehehehee
yeah, but its innacurate and decieving to people, especially having that in ur sig too..nothing good to believe about it, I'd be happy knowing its made by HKS since they make the best exhausts bar none....

just pointing it out....I know someone who got the exhaust too, and on the box, it clearly says made by HKS....absolutely nothing to do with TRD whatsover.....

thats definatly good stuff......

:chill:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.