Lexus IS Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
WhiteLex said:
:pissed: bullshit u searched....cause if u searched u would find 1000000000 things on this subject....

SRT is the best out there....but also more expensive....and has the best gains...so if money ain't a issue get....its $595

and what the hell is ARM?

do u mean AEM.....Jesus if u did....thats worst than when some kid asked me about the AEM intake...and he said A&M
UR an ASSHOLE!!!! You come to this forum and get 200 posts under your belt and u swear like u have the right to bitch at people with lower post counts cuz their asking questions. Guess what cocksuker, people are gonna be asking this question till your dying day on this website so just get down off ur damn high horse and SHUT THE FUCK UP!! :pissed: You post that sorta shit thinkin the other longer members are gonna be like "ya, what the fuck man" and "theres like 100000000 posts on this", but i guess they leave that to little bitches like urself. :wink:

·
Registered
208 Posts
perfektrtw said:
WhiteLex said:
perfektrtw said:
What the hell is your problem? :roll:

If you didn't notice, the E and R keys are right next to each other, so it is most likely a TYPO.
is this a forum or school...shut the hell up u dork
No sh*t this is a forum Sherlock Holmes. God you're a moron.
Leave the poor guy (WhiteLex) alone, it's not his fault that he was born with his head so far up his ass that he couldn't make enough of a social connection with anyone to gain an inkling of intelligence or common sense.

·
Registered
219 Posts
DJPoop said:
theorem said:
Whitelex deserves one of those warnings i hear so much about. However, Id ban his sorry ass. People like you bring this board down.
He's probably just bitter because he's gotten flamed mercilessly in the past.

Look at this old post that he posted under his old name, Lexpensive.

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13313052&highlight=
:lol: that's just too damn funny maybe we should make a BLING BLING forum for people like that

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.