Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
dirty ass engine bay. i see some gunky kind of build up. yea, there. no no, a little higher. yea, you got it..

and whose blue IS is that next to yours. looks freaking SHWEEEEEEET from what i can tell . . .

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Lol I thought this thread was really about some engine cleaner..lmao. I'm glad to see you installed the S/C. I was supposed to PM you like last week because you mentioned it somewhere but didn't post pics, but I got lazy...lol. What is your initial feeling? I've decided to keep mine. Your pic inspired me to finish it and slap it back on the new donor...lol. Let Jesus954 take a ride. :p

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Kraven. I'm really glad I went boost. It feels a lot better. I would say 250% better LOL. I was like SSSSSSSSSShiet when my installer step on it. My face kinda got NUMB for a while. I will call u tom or call me tom.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my favorite boost kit, ever!

Lance still selling those?
Not anymore. Just got really lucky ;)

moar pics!!!!! hows the toyo kit?
I will put some more pics after a photoshoot. This one is a beast considering its a supercharger. I might be able to push it some more HP but I wanna go a little bit conservative and realiable :p

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Wow, that looks great! BTW, what do you use to clean your engine bay?

Reactions: alfaromeo3

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
^^^ LOLLLLLLLL the million dollar question . . .

(or is it the $3 question, rahim???) ;-)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol I thought this thread was really about some engine cleaner..lmao. I'm glad to see you installed the S/C. I was supposed to PM you like last week because you mentioned it somewhere but didn't post pics, but I got lazy...lol. What is your initial feeling? I've decided to keep mine. Your pic inspired me to finish it and slap it back on the new donor...lol. Let Jesus954 take a ride. :p
It was nice talking to u Kevin. Call me anytime

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.