Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help me out. im gettin a turbo kit soon and i need bigger wheels than the stock chrome i have. my car is black so i think chrome is the best. what are the best packages for what im lookin for?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
AME Shallen CX

I personally would love to see the Shallen AX in chrome or full polished, but I think they'd be too much for anyone else on here:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
best packages?
what size rims are you looking for and price.
what is this turbo going to to putting down?
i would say high polished over chrome also to try to help with some weight.

if you can answer those questions trying searching around for a while (hint: use advanced searched)

no one will put together a wheel package for you. if you search and get some real ideas down people will be able to give you much better feedback, options and opinions. with a topic like this you will only get flammed and and go deeper in the red

·
Registered
827 Posts
iforged areos are sick! that a nice q45^ i think its PANCAKES! on vipstylecars.com that car is nice

·
Banned
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Go for some black chrome. The black chrome finish on my JLines are a little different than other black chromes as well:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I must agree, although the chrome looks good..black and chrome looks MUCH better IMO.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
I have a black onyx 04 with the high polished iforged areos and it looks sick, but the customer service for them sucks, so if you bend or break one be ready for a long wait to get them replaced. I have replaced two so far and have been waiting since nov 30th for this last one! I called vivid racing today who i ordered them through and still no word they have said they are waiting to have the finish put on them for weeks now. Great rim bad company

1 - 13 of 13 Posts