Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I live in Austin Texas. Im looking around for the best price right now but it seems like they(Lexus) wants to meet me up in person. The thing is, is that I do not want to waste my time to go to Dallas or Houston if they do not negotiate...I might as well stay down here in Austin..but if someone has bought one there or knows of a "hook-up" please let me know...Thanks.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hey there,
You may not want to buy your Lexus in Houston.. there are only 3 dealerships in town and I've been to 2 of them. They said they wouldn't negotiate on the IS300s because of the high demand and also since there is a 3 month waiting list on most of them. I was lucky enough to get one that someone else decided not to get. You may want to try San Antonio, there is one dealership I know of there... good luck!

------------------
White IS300
Houston, TX

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey I live in Austin too. Don't waste your time at Lexus Austin--rude and do not move off of price. I bought mine from another Lexus dealer in Texas and he gave me $1200 off MSRP! If you email me I'll tell you his name and phone. I would not mind the referral. I just picked mine up two days ago--it's AWESOME!

------------------
Austin
'01 IS300 - Black/Tan

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I can get you a deal below MSRP. Give me the options and color you want and I will gladly email you the offer. I have a pretty solid connection at a Houston dealership.
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Now this will be fun. I'll see if I can beat Chris, the dealer in price! I hope you're aggressive!

Originally posted by chris:
I have ~ 20 IS 300's in stock. Email me and we can discuss price savings. This will be your best deal!!

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts