Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to a local dealer for my service of my 300 and to talk and test drive the F, which I did and oh man, But while talking to the service rep a F comes in and I had to ask why is the car in for service already and it seems a older woman(65) had purchased one the week before and already ran into a curb or pothole but the lady wasn't really giving that info and she needed to purchase a new rim which wasn't cheap either, in the 3s and thats all i know but what kinda lady buys that car, she either new exaclty what she was buying and drove it hard or she had no idea.

In Miami you see that all the time with the money in this twon. for example I saw another older women driving a 911 turbo . . . ?

Even my moms friend who is 60 needs her sons car sometimes and he has a Supra, they dont know what they are getting into sometimes.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well I went to a local dealer for my service of my 300 and to talk and test drive the F, which I did and oh man, But while talking to the service rep a F comes in and I had to ask why is the car in for service already and it seems a older woman(65) had purchased one the week before and already ran into a curb or pothole but the lady wasn't really giving that info and she needed to purchase a new rim which wasn't cheap either, in the 3s and thats all i know but what kinda lady buys that car, she either new exaclty what she was buying and drove it hard or she had no idea.

In Miami you see that all the time with the money in this twon. for example I saw another older women driving a 911 turbo . . . ?

Even my moms friend who is 60 needs her sons car sometimes and he has a Supra, they dont know what they are getting into sometimes.

I'll remember that next time I'm out cruizing in my new F.....
btw, I'll be 61 in August and still have a penchent for fast great handling rides.....and curbs can jump out a bite just about anyone I've read.:)

C.

·
2,752 Posts
My mom drives my dad 911 Turbo with high heels and my Is as well; young teenagers walk up to her and ask her about her cars and such...she always smile and says she drives them like she stole them ;)!

Don-

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
WHAT? Old people can drive fast? :lol:

·
Registered
725 Posts
I live in the miami area as well and its true once I saw an older lady driving a viper slow and in the middle lane....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts