Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a JDM Altezza Carbon Fiber Gas Lid!!! so now i still need couple more CF mods to complete the whole puzzle 8)

P.S. SPECIAL THANKS TO Tlin8 for HOOKING a Bro up!!! :D

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Well........ Post a pic so we can see....... :D

Joe

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
http://photos.yahoo.com/i2ichal2d

8)
Hey Steve...

There are some nice pics in there... You also have some of the local install pics of my Custom Intake Pipes in there... wait a minute this is Rich's photo album??

But don't see pics of the CF gas lid/door....

Joe :chill:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i am also advertising for u... 8) ...haha i was just lazy to set up my own photo album. :D

Joe Z said:
AltEzZa_S4 said:
http://photos.yahoo.com/i2ichal2d

8)
Hey Steve...

There are some nice pics in there... You also have some of the local install pics of my Custom Intake Pipes in there... wait a minute this is Rich's photo album??

But don't see pics of the CF gas lid/door....

Joe :chill:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am getting couple more...then the puzzle will be done! then time for ??? :wink:

Aubie83 said:
How many more things can you get CF?? :-?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
do you guys think you'll actually get pics from the meow-meow club co-founder?? I'm pretty sure that the only way you'll see his BADASS car, is if you live in so cal. And for those that think that doesn't think it exists, I've seen it and understand why he doesn't post pics. With all the silver is's here in socal, i still haven't seen anything like it. Badass car, Steve!!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
i am getting couple more...then the puzzle will be done! then time for ??? :wink:

Aubie83 said:
Oh Oh, let me take a guess. Hmm I think the only other things you can CF is your mirrors and the door pillars.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha thanks francis...u know i am just trying to make my car special

thanks!

redlex15 said:
do you guys think you'll actually get pics from the meow-meow club co-founder?? I'm pretty sure that the only way you'll see his BADASS car, is if you live in so cal. And for those that think that doesn't think it exists, I've seen it and understand why he doesn't post pics. With all the silver is's here in socal, i still haven't seen anything like it. Badass car, Steve!!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kinda true, but not quite, i will give for sure give u updates 8)

rlee said:
AltEzZa_S4 said:

Aubie83 said:
Oh Oh, let me take a guess. Hmm I think the only other things you can CF is your mirrors and the door pillars.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
actually i tried CF trunk...i don't really like it...nope for sure no engine covers for me, plus i dont think my future plan will be compatible with engine cover 8)

1NewLexIS300 said:
my turn to take a guess:

how about a CF trunk??? or CF emblems? or CF engine covers? :eek: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts