Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the greatest pics, but my friend was leaving to Cal Poly SLO and we decided to take pics before he left for some memories :) .

Featuring:
My Car - 2002 Black 5 speed
Friend Nicks' - 2002 White Type-S 6 speed
krazieboutis300 - 2002 GGP E-Shift

It just so happens that day, i got some new rims and tires mounted. :) mmmm works

enjoy the pics.

BEFORE

AFTER

The Cars

Ass Shots

Departing our Good-Bye's to the Type S, but we will meet again for Hot Import Daze

Thanks For Looking.
- Arie

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
I'm not sure about those wheels. I like the design, but they look smaller than they are. Mabye a nice drop will remedy that. I'm down with the gold, though!

*edit* your sig says Tein suspension, but it looks kinda stock to me...?

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Love both the IS's! Nice job. +Rep

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the wrong tone said:
I'm not sure about those wheels. I like the design, but they look smaller than they are. Mabye a nice drop will remedy that. I'm down with the gold, though!

*edit* your sig says Tein suspension, but it looks kinda stock to me...?
yeah its still stock. thats why its upcoming projects, saving up some more money and figuring out what i want hehe.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
hi im arie said:
yeah its still stock. thats why its upcoming projects, saving up some more money and figuring out what i want hehe.
Right, well, I guess reading never really was my strong point. :blush:

·
Banned
468 Posts
looks good bro. lower that bad boy and you will sittin pretty..the rims do look a little small tho...

·
Registered
79 Posts
what is the rim size on the LE37's on the ggp is300? 18?

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Looks like 18's.

j0nan said:
what is the rim size on the LE37's on the ggp is300? 18?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah the le37's are 18's. and the reason mine look small is because they are 17's. i went 18's and didnt like it so i went back to 17's.. dont ask me why but i just like 17's better.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Nice rims!!
BTW it's weird how your friends RSX Type S doesn't have gunmetal color... i thought it's standerd for Type S models... well they are here in Canada...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts