Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man its been a long time since i last posted & caught drama for my husband's neon. Anyways, his car is painted now & im not showing the pics unless anyone wants to see it. But anyways............

My IS has a C/f Hood now & a CAI to go with it. We also lowered it 2" too. Right we are saving up for some 19" Axis Milanos & we plan on color matching the center of the rims to my car & leaving the polished lip

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Nicely done............. :cool: A matching body kit will be a good compliment to the car. :)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Also black washer nozzles would look a bit more cleaner IMO.

Gray Rider said:
Nicely done............. :cool: A matching body kit will be a good compliment to the car. :)

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
put some CF eyelids on that bish! Looks good.. keep modding, keep it clean, and your car could end up on next years IS calendar.

Clean white cars are hard to beat for sheer beauty.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not getting C/F eyelids because the C/F hood is off at the body shop getting the body lines painted so the center of the hood is C/F. so if anything i'll just get some F/G ones & get them color matched

·
Registered
902 Posts
Lowered 2 inches? Good information for me, I bought my car with coils already, and I always forgot to ask the guy how much it was lowered, but it looks like your car is pretty much the same height as mine, so I guess mine was dropped 2 inches.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the pics were take 2 days after my husband lowered it. WE lowered it about 3 months ago, its lower now than what it is in the pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts