Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im new here, and your forum looks great. Im a recent Honda convert, and im loving every minute of it. Anywho, im looking to turbo, ive decided on something in the area of 340-350rwhp. So im thinking im gonna need around 400 crank hp. Ive been looking at the SRT 310-350rwhp package. Im not new to turbos, but im weary of the strength of my 5 speed...

i know im gonna need a new clutch, im thinking 4 puck or some sort of good street clutch. Should i retain teh stock flywheel, or will a lightened one really make that much of a difference? Also, i wish i had the money for the getrag 6 speed swap, but is there anything else besides a clutch i need to make sure the trans holds up the power of about 350rwhp??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey and Welcome aboard! I was acutally looking to get the same amount of HP to my e-shift and all Im going to do is get the VB upgrade and automatic transmission cooler done to hold the extra power. I do hear the 5-speeds dont hold as much as the auto tranny's. Im sure others will reply and help you out. PS use the search function to find some addtional info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts