Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mid-Atlantic Lexii:

We (MVP Track Time) are looking at our first track weekend at BeaveRun (near Pittsburgh) October 11 & 12, 2008 and want to gauge interest from the local(??) community. Approximately 2 hours of track time each day, our qualified (SCCA, NASA, PCA, ACNA, BMWCCA, etc.) instructors for the Novice drivers, with a catered lunch both days for around $350 for the weekend.

Any interest? Let us know at [email protected]!

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
MVP Track Time

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
too far

-Wes

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does your organization do anything down here at VIR? i might be interested in that if so
Richter:

We (MVP Track Time) are on the waiting list at VIR for a full weekend, but I'm afraid it's going to be a long time before s good date opens up due to demand at VIR. Sort of "Hurry up and wait!"

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Timie

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Richter:

We (MVP Track Time) are on the waiting list at VIR for a full weekend, but I'm afraid it's going to be a long time before s good date opens up due to demand at VIR. Sort of "Hurry up and wait!"

Happy Motoring!

thats cool, when ya'll have something in concrete for VIR post it up :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is an steal of a price. I've been to Beaver run a couple of times, I hope to make it up another couple this year. good luck witht he track days

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Happy Motoring!

Are lap timers available?

Im only able to make it on sunday. Can something be worked out?

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
trying to get in some track time in the exige jeff? :p

Abvsolutely.^^

BTW richter. As soon as my internet at home is back up. I will be back plaing WOW. Have you been playing lately?

·
Registered
126 Posts
does your organization do anything down here at VIR? i might be interested in that if so
If you are really interested you should check into the these clubs. Most of the owner clubs first open reg to the makes of the club but then open the door to anyone else.

Mazda Driving Associates, LLC Mazda Drivers www.MazdaDriverS.com high speed drivers education hpde track events
Audi Club North America: Potomac-Chesapeake Chapter
MotorsportReg.com : Motorsport Events Calendar
Welcome to NASA Mid Atlantic
= = Welcome to Car Guys = =

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts