Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh come on it is just a teasing joke man. I know there are modded IS-300's that can whip me. Just wanted to post something funny. If anyone takes offense to this they need to first remove the 41/2 foot board stuck up their ass. I don't troll here I just post because I am an auto enthusiast but I will definitely consider your advice.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
hey man i'm a fellow cl-s owner, but i'm just telling you some ppl around here can't take a joke if it makes their car the brunt of it. but i have a feeling you know that already...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey PMD if you believe that Geoff is leaving than I believe that the cow in that traffic sign IS NOT Geoff's girlfriend

OH GEOFF PLEASE DONT LEAVE (This is my bleeding heart cry to keep you here) LOL

Just think of all the people you would stop pissing off? You could not live with yourself.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Farewell Geoff, your vast intelligence in souping up cars will be sorrowfully missed. Maybe we can hang out when you get off your shift at McDonald's.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:
Farewell Geoff, your vast intelligence in souping up cars will be sorrowfully missed. Maybe we can hang out when you get off your shift at McDonald's.
i never dispensed any advice about "souping up cars," you bee-stung monkey.

ownt

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
oooooooooh, i'm so scared. you may beat me in your little car- maybe, if your fat a$$ girlfriend isn't sitting in it. But i'll knock you on your a$$ back to your trailer park afterwards.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
let's see...

fat girlfriend joke

and

threat of physical violence over the internet

yeah, you're about 16. how are your grades coming along?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:
oooooooooh, i'm so scared. you may beat me in your little car- maybe, if your fat a$$ girlfriend isn't sitting in it. But i'll knock you on your a$$ back to your trailer park afterwards.
you're just jealous that his car could kick the **** out of any $30,000 luxury car in a race....including the IS300.

------------------
1998 Mercedes Benz SLK230

·
Registered
49 Posts
geoff,
your just as guilty...many of your posts have stooped to that childish level just as well. If I remember correctly, people were actually surprised when they found out you were 30 or 40 something, can't remember.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
not a chance, bubba. while i came in here on with fairly antagonistic tenor, i never once reverted to fat girlfriend jokes and/or yapping about how tough i am. never once.

in fact, i still push buttons on you fruitcakes every now and again, but even i get bored with inane trolling after a while.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts