1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
TOYSPORT or CARTUNEMOTORSPORTS...2 good companys here in socal

·
Registered
659 Posts
just curious why you want one? The 2jzge is a better engine....the one time the US gets the better car than Japan and people are so caught up in the JDM craze that they make the best verion of a car slower.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 2JZ-GE motor is not necessarily better. It weighs a ton and the 3S-GE motor has a proven track record.

My needs are light, high revving motor for my track car project. There are cars weighing only 2,500 lbs running 300 hp at high RPM's w/ this setup.

Besides the car I have is not a US car. We're swapping out the 2.0 liter anemic 6 cylinder for the four. If I went to the 2JZ I would have to change the rear diff and modify the subframe.

Believe me I'm not caught up in the JDM craze...

-Derek

·
Registered
659 Posts
ohh ok...thats cool...the 4efe or what ever...it sucks. ill keep an eye out for written off altezza's locally.

·
Registered
584 Posts
JDM CRAZE is in me 8) usdm :boring: lol i remember seeing an altezza magazine and this guy made his altezza into an lexus is300 with all the badges... i bet he's a unique one in japan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Your in the bay area? There is a place in oakland that will import whatever you want, I know a guy that got an sr20det from them. Dont know the name but if your interested I can find out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello,

I hjave a wrecked Altezza sitting in my backyard. It has the Beams engine and six speed gearbox you want. If you are interested let me know. You can PM me at any time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello guys,

I also have alot of parts that are still good from this car. I am selling the full interior, the airbags are still good. The steering wheel airbag with the altezza emblem will be a good buy for someone in the US. I have all the seats and floor mats. I also have the Toyota voice navigation system. The car still has good suspension and a full JDM exhaust.

·
Registered
422 Posts
BlackOnyx said:
Hello guys,

I also have alot of parts that are still good from this car. I am selling the full interior, the airbags are still good. The steering wheel airbag with the altezza emblem will be a good buy for someone in the US. I have all the seats and floor mats. I also have the Toyota voice navigation system. The car still has good suspension and a full JDM exhaust.
how much are you asking for the navigation??

·
2,045 Posts
Are the interior 'A' pillar covers clean and undamaged?

BlackOnyx said:
Hello guys,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is your factory hifi-unit still in good condition as mine having mechanical fault where CDs cldn't b access at all :pissed: ..

BlackOnyx said:
Hello guys,

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello guys,

Sorry for the long delay, I have not been around here for a while. I am asking $450 for the full Navi system complete with all wiring and i will include the deck that holds the Navi software CD that goes in the trunk. I am not too sure what the "A" pillar cover is. Please describe and I could check it for you. My High-Fi system had a problem with the deck where it was not selecting the CD's and was displaying some kind of error. Let me know what you guys are interested in, people are inquiring about these parts frequently. I have a full interior, Altezza seats, Altezza steering wheel with Altezza logo and airbag. I have the beams engine with the six speed transmission. I still have the full exhaust, driveline and suspension. All parts listed above are in good working condition.

·
2,045 Posts
BlackOnyx said:
Hello guys,

Sorry for the long delay, I have not been around here for a while. I am asking $450 for the full Navi system complete with all wiring and i will include the deck that holds the Navi software CD that goes in the trunk. I am not too sure what the "A" pillar cover is. Please describe and I could check it for you.
They are the plastic pieces where you'd mount pillar gauge pods onto.

·
2,045 Posts
BlackOnyx said:
Hello guys,

Sorry for the long delay, I have not been around here for a while. I am asking $450 for the full Navi system complete with all wiring and i will include the deck that holds the Navi software CD that goes in the trunk. I am not too sure what the "A" pillar cover is. Please describe and I could check it for you.
They are the plastic pieces where you'd mount pillar gauge pods onto.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.