Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a rather odd question, but I was wondering if there is anyone in the East Bay Area in California that has BC coilovers on their cars or Eibach pro kit springs and GOOD shocks. If so I was wondering if you guys would like to meet up to give me test drive. I could pay for gas or whatever.

I was set on Eibach pro kit + with Koni yellows but after seeing the prices, it might be an option to go straight to a coilover instead. I know I would then lose getting sway bars as well but I’m willing to do so.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Shocks and springs are so limiting compared to coilovers if you want to change height. I just bought a set of BC coils 12k/10k spring rate. They're perfect for daily driving. It's not too soft and not too stiff.

Just make sure you do not get the Extreme version if you just want a 1-2" drop.

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shocks and springs are so limiting compared to coilovers if you want to change height. I just bought a set of BC coils 12k/10k spring rate. They're perfect for daily driving. It's not too soft and not too stiff.

Just make sure you do not get the Extreme version if you just want a 1-2" drop.
Do you live in the Bay Area?

·
Registered
2004 IS300 Manual Swapped
42 Posts
I'd be curious to at least get a report on how it feels as well, been debating the same setup (eibach + koni yellow) for my daily but seems like both have been out of stock when I look. I like the adjustability of coilovers but the east bay roads make me nervous about dailying with them lol.
Also would be down to do a post-covid east bay meet up/cruise!

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha maybe in the future man. Human virus is not a good time to meet people and stay confined in a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully the invite still stands in the near future.
I'd be curious to at least get a report on how it feels as well, been debating the same setup (eibach + koni yellow) for my daily but seems like both have been out of stock when I look. I like the adjustability of coilovers but the east bay roads make me nervous about dailying with them lol.
Also would be down to do a post-covid east bay meet up/cruise!
Yea most definitely looking forward to giving an honest opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts