Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right! In this thread lets figure out when everyone can come. Ideas please. I'd also like to do some kind of potluck like the sac BBQ was.

The party will be at my parents place, lots of room and a cool turnout for pics. 8)

Hell, i'd like to get this show on the road ASAP. The sooner the better, I had a blast this Saturday, you guys rock!

Suggested meet time: 12:30pm - 4:00? Then we can head out and hit
Le Mans again. 8) A good hour and 15 minutes from Vacaville.

-Will

·
Registered
246 Posts
This weekend is Extreme AutoFest. I might be there. 2nd week of August I might end up going to Vegas. On the 25th and 31st, I have 2 different weddings to go to.. on those dates...

Better give everyone enough time to plan. Usually we plan a month ahead of time... but might just wanna focus on a bbq meet. I wanted to chill more at the Sac meet... instead of quickly eat and go driving.. hell.. we Bay Area ppl drove like hell aready to get there.. hahaha

so.. who's interested...?

sOlo

Chris and I tried to pull the dings as much as possible tonight.. but still visible... dammit.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Whats up bro???

You know we are always down to kick it and chill. I would say 8/9 or 8/16. the last weekend in august is bad for us too. as for lemans...what about the place deftones was talking about up in Sac???

8/2=extreme autofest (solo...give me more info)
8/9=vegas???
8/16= :wink:
8/23=no bueno
8/30= :shame:

let me know...

later
rolo

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sac is cool too. I was just thinking about the majority of the meets are bay area. Fremont seems more convenient for everyone. Closer to home.

r.maestas said:
Whats up bro???

You know we are always down to kick it and chill. I would say 8/9 or 8/16. the last weekend in august is bad for us too. as for lemans...what about the place deftones was talking about up in Sac???

8/9=vegas???
8/23=no bueno

let me know...

later
rolo

·
Registered
492 Posts
FireBelly said:
Sac is cool too. I was just thinking about the majority of the meets are bay area. Fremont seems more convenient for everyone. Closer to home.

r.maestas said:
Whats up bro???

8/9=vegas???
8/23=no bueno

let me know...

later
rolo
true...but that means i have to get some practice in to give you a good run for your $$$!!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Wow.. it seems like our Karting Ace want to kick our ass again :lol:

We need to get pmottaz and give us a driving lesson in order to lower our track time..

Anyway, it's 5pm and I better stop my stupid bs..

Thanks Firebelly for offering your house as our 8.0 meet.

Let's try brainstorm for a date. Any weekend after August 9th should be cool for me.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: :lol:

I start classes back up Aug. 19th. Anytime before then would be perfect, if not then soon after. Classes dont get heavy for two weeks or so.

-Will

al7ezza said:
Wow.. it seems like our Karting Ace want to kick our ass again :lol:

We need to get pmottaz and give us a driving lesson in order to lower our track time..

Anyway, it's 5pm and I better stop my stupid bs..

Thanks Firebelly for offering your house as our 8.0 meet.

Let's try brainstorm for a date. Any weekend after August 9th should be cool for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
c'mon guys, lets stop beatin around the bush.

can we agree on August 16th??? :crazy:

·
Registered
13 Posts
where, When and time we u guy plan....

hey people, friends, sister, brother......where and when u guy have a meet ?? can u guy let me know...cuz i want to see other car...my car normal like stock..so i want see more...alll of u guy car... :)...so please let me know....augus 19 i have to go back to school..so hopefully u guy have a plan b4 that....

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
August 19th is my B-Day so you all can throw down a party in my honor :lol:

Good excuse for a meet before then, hahaha.

But speaking of nice places just to chill, bbq and goof off, the Pleasanton Sports Recreation Park looks cool too -- Rolo, you know which park I'm talking about right?

Huge parking lot for group photos/whatever right next to a picnic area, right next to hoops/tennis courts/swimming/big grassy space/right next to restrooms/etc. etc. :eek:

Just proposing another alternative, but I'm not opposed to the original idea either.

~J

·
Registered
382 Posts
i dont think i can make it to this meet... sorry guys my car is going in for a paint job and my stereo system.... but maybe solo can drive me so i can sit in his new bride seats hehe... rolo thanks for the pix of the baby as usual very cute....

·
Registered
271 Posts
solomon said:
I wanted to chill more at the Sac meet... instead of quickly eat and go driving.. hell.. we Bay Area ppl drove like hell aready to get there.. hahaha
tell me about it, i have to drive like crazy to any meetup :crazy:

it's all fun though, i always cruise down with friends.. although driving in caravan is so much more fun!

anyways, really, make up your mind on the date so i can request it off ASAP!

·
Registered
492 Posts
blue_j said:
But speaking of nice places just to chill, bbq and goof off, the Pleasanton Sports Recreation Park looks cool too -- Rolo, you know which park I'm talking about right?

Huge parking lot for group photos/whatever right next to a picnic area, right next to hoops/tennis courts/swimming/big grassy space/right next to restrooms/etc. etc. :eek:
~J
J...GOOD CALL...Folks...this place is bad ass...but since our gracious host offered his place...I think we are going to have to save this one for a later date!!!

Plus I liked Sea Cliff Beach in Aptos. Pics were nice...bbq right by our cars...beach and water right there...GREAT PLACE TO CHILL!!!

later
rolo

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
so how does the # works? 8.0? 8.1? 8.15425443? :p

1 - 20 of 175 Posts