Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whose in.

We are thinkin of startin a BBQ at Ramins(Newton-is300) house next weekend. So whose in. We Just need to decide which day sat or sun. NEW PLAN...IT will be a BBQ and INSTALL DAY. Better to choose SUNDAY

So SUNDAY JULY 27 Mass BBQ and INSTALL day

AIGHT FINAL ROLL CALL

1. IS300GTR -- Burgers
2. Newton-IS300
3. SophieSleeps
4. wz1999
5. IS300_Onyx_SportDesign -- Soda and Buns
6. Dragion aka The Godfather ...
7. Rav4skyracer
8. TomC -- Pasta Salad
9. jtothek -- Beer

-Eddie

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm in... :D

I'll like to install a stage 4 turbo...who's going to buy me one? :lol:

I'll come to help out anyone that needs it.

Someone give me directions and confirm the date.

1. IS300GTR
2. Newton-IS300
3. SophieSleeps
4. wz1999
5. IS300_Onyx_SportDesign

6. Dragion aka The Godfather
...be a good boy or I'll have to beat you with my cane!

Maybe someone can take a look at my undercarriage and check my suspension for any damages? :-?

·
Registered
971 Posts
1. IS300GTR
2. Newton-IS300
3. SophieSleeps
4. wz1999
5. IS300_Onyx_SportDesign
6. Dragion aka The Godfather ...
7. Rav4skyracer

What time is the meet on Sunday? I gotta head to work at like 2. Eddie you think you can hook me up with the clear fog mod this time? What kind of bulbs should I get to match the HID? thx

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would not be able to do it for you since there are some people here that payed for it. i would be able to tell u how to do it as long as u do the work

-Eddie

·
Registered
436 Posts
Unfortunately, I gotta leave town for some stupid course in D.C. So I'm trading cars with my parents so that some punk a** doesn't key it down there..

Wish I could have gone so everone could help me install my superwhite HID bulbs (j/k, that was so basic). Anyway, if anyone knows what needs to be done for the NAV bypass (its on the board somewhere), we'll have to play with that next time..

Have fun guys!

AbsoluteIS300

·
Registered
611 Posts
IS300_Onyx_SportDesign said:
my car wont be ready by sunday but ill still come and ill be in the CAMRY inline 4....157 flywheel horsepower....auto...ill race anyone for SLIPS bitches :lol:
YOUR ON! :pissed:

Just as long as you pay for my speeding ticket! :lol:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you just put ur self on the list. we will have definate yes or no on friday. we are all one big happy family especially with grandpa will :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
611 Posts
IS300GTR said:
you just put ur self on the list. we will have definate yes or no on friday. we are all one big happy family especially with grandpa will :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
U watch it...sonny! Or you're gettin' the cane! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I'm in too Mother Bitches!

Ramin a.k.a. "Bling Bling" get your $ht together and make this happen. I had parts overnighted for this.

- Tom

P.S. J/k

·
Registered
608 Posts
ahhhh wtf. lets get this shit going guys
i dotn wanna be caned by gramps!!!!
haha
ya guys so it will be on sunday around 11 to ya know whatever. i gotta actually be somewhere around 7"30 8, so u guys are more then welcome to stay till then. dont forget the cameras guys and videos cause we gotta be taking lots of photos. my freakin mom stole my video camera and took it on the cruise so i dont got shit. just to let u guys know, my drive way aint the biggest mofo in the world. i will take my moms car out of garage and we can basically use the whole carage for isntalls and the drive way can fit 2 cars to work on. so we will make it work guys. and around my house there are other spaces to park. hope to see u all soon. and MIKE no fu$king speeding on Mass Pike!!!!!!!! Oh one more thing guys. i dont wanan sound like a cheap ass, cause i swear im not, but if possible can every chip in like 5 bucks for all the burgers and drinks we need??? if not, ill arrange it all but if possible, even better.
Lates guys
-Ramin
"Chrome 4 Life"

1 - 20 of 58 Posts