Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday the 28th...eat, go in the pool, play pool,basketball, volleyball...basically whatever the hell you want. About 5 minutes from Roosevelt park so you get an estimate on how far away it is.

12:00 - whenever

8 Pace Drive
Edison, NJ

11 off turnpike, 131 off parkway

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
it's actually sat and sun ;) but im too poor to pay the entrance fee so i say bbq + funk flex is teh gheyness

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
he said.. funk flex OR bbq, not funk flex + bbq :rolleyes:

no meant we shuld have the bbq instead of the show...dammit i dunno im fukking confused from my own fukking post thanx alot eric

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
lexluger180 said:
no meant we shuld have the bbq instead of the show...dammit i dunno im fukking confused from my own fukking post thanx alot eric
willie, he said which would you rather do.. bbq or funk flex. :pissed:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
1. Bran1093 - BBQ
2. ElusiveIS - BBQ
3. '03IntensaBlueBeast - BBQ

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Werd^ :cool:[/QUOTE]

yes, and enrique is only 5 mins away from me. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
yes, and enrique is only 5 mins away from me. :bigSmile:
I don't mind the travel. :cool: Bran you should come through with Cory ;)

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
^^ and another one of cory's friend for willie.. ;)
I don't think Willie could handle what she could dish out and I'm sure her friends are on the same level. Sorry willie :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]I don't think Willie could handle what she could dish out and I'm sure her friends are on the same level. Sorry willie :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

..all willie needs is the car, the car will do the rest. ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
cars shows r all the same. besides the fact that there might be half nakit women walkin around..... i personally would rather chill wit my IS fam. (awwww so gay i kno) anyway, id be down 2 go to the bbq sunday coz my brothers gettin married the 27th so wont be able to make that.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
AmA911IS3 said:
cars shows r all the same. besides the fact that there might be half nakit women walkin around..... i personally would rather chill wit my IS fam. (awwww so gay i kno) anyway, id be down 2 go to the bbq sunday coz my brothers gettin married the 27th so wont be able to make that.
Where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks like a bbq then...ariel where did u get the axis mod 7's from? adam?

1 - 20 of 392 Posts