Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm finally seeing more IS's on the road. i guess i don't get out too much...anyways, i was at the milpitas in-n-out with some friends...there was a black is300 in the parking lot...then i see a cool SBM with rims (it was dropped too)...it was driving by so i didn't see anything else on it...looked pretty nice tho...was around 9 o'clock i think...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra

·
Registered
94 Posts
i guess i am seeing more around too, but still think i'm only 1 of 2 IS's in my entire city. Castro valley is a tiny little city next to hayward, and the streets are all messed up, so be aware if your ever in the area.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just got back from the South Bay in Los Angeles (Hermosa, Redondo, Manhattan Beaches) for the holdays, and saw 1-2 a day. Up here, I see MAYBE 2 a week. If you see me, give me a honk...-jb- on the license plate frame, tint all around...

------------------
-jb-
'01 Black Onyx

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey lexo... there is a starbucks at serramonte?...... i never saw it... does anyone know who the white IS is just off Taravel near the tracks... its parked their everyday.. i think about 14th AVE... but i keep seeing silvers.... a whole lotta silvers.. >=|

------------------
Silver 2001 ICE300

·
Registered
237 Posts
dunno who owns that white one...but i'm silver so you might have seen me. The starbucks at Serramonte is across from Office Depot, next to the ATT Wireless Store. It isn't in the mall.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone know any good stores that sell after-market parts for our car in the bay area. I live in the south bay and I have already checked out the store at McCarthy Ranch. That one only has Eibach springs.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Heh, streetwize probably does by now, but then again.... they'll tear you a new one with the rates they charge: my friend used to work there a while back

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what kind of stuff you looking for??? as for streetwise, if you ever go there, ask for art...tell him the guy with the black supra sent you down...HyperMKIV...he's the owner's brother and he used to kick it over at my pad before...i am trying to get some stuff together for a group buy...mostly for guys in the bay area tho...i don't have time to deal with checks bouncing and COD's and stuff...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hyper...count me in on a group buy if you can swing it. I got some deals on parts for my girlfriend's Civic a long time ago at Streetwize. They charge like mad for service if you can't install if yourself.
But they carry some nice stuff

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey, if your around the south bay area, check out Bozzperformance in fremont. They could get anything for the IS. Just tell them Tom, with the black IS sent you. The good thing is that the owner also just got a white IS, so he does his research on what is good for the car. haha. I didn't know streetwise had anything for the IS yet. They told me they didn't have anything last time i went.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Anybody out in the east bay??? I see one every once in awhile, but not many..maybe three since I got mine two months ago...If anybody is out in the Concord area, post up....

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was just in the concord/walnut creek area this past weekend...near by that house with the crazy christmas lights...my friend lives right down the street from that house...

anyways, as for bozz performance...one of the supra guys hangs out there too...red mkiv with 19's...good friend of mine...i hear bozz gives some pretty good deals...

oh, and i saw another IS today at the sunnyvale fry's...this one had a big dent in one side and someone keyed a word on the hood...poor guy...must be sick...i'd be totally sick if someone did that to mine...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

[This message has been edited by HyperMKIV (edited January 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Originally posted by HyperMKIV:
anyways, as for bozz performance...one of the supra guys hangs out there too...red mkiv with 19's...good friend of mine...i hear bozz gives some pretty good deals...
Sushi?
and his famous 'i outran the cops' story? hehehe

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually...henry hangs out at bozz...but yeah...sushi's performance running form the cops was a great story huh???

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
447 Posts
oh **** Lexo, i totally forgot about that one.. i go there every-so-often...but dang... alright i'll look for you next time.... were you there today... urrr.....wednesday.... i was there around 5ish...wasnt lookin for IS's tho...

------------------
Silver 2001 ICE300

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
twojayzeee
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing