Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we came to mir as we said, but no srt. My PFS stg 3 ran an 11.6 at 128mph on the warmup run and then ran an 11.4 at 124mph. So I guess all this hype on all these pages and pages of threads were for nothing at all, just a bunch of talk :lol: The srt stg 4 has been at srt since last november, so I dont want to hear any crap about how you guys were not ready. We came to race and SRT stayed home, all of you trash talkers on the forums can now be silenced. My block was also upgraded with tt internals about 24 hours before the event. The challenge is still up there if you decide to actually show at any future event. A 128 mph trap speed is enough to send the car deep into the 10's so keep that in mind if you want to run.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Re: Battle of the Imports challenge between PFS an SRT, NO S

ltuned&boosted said:
Well we came to mir as we said, but no srt. My PFS stg 3 ran an 11.6 at 128mph on the warmup run and then ran an 11.4 at 124mph. So I guess all this hype on all these pages and pages of threads were for nothing at all, just a bunch of talk :lol: The srt stg 4 has been at srt since last november, so I dont want to hear any crap about how you guys were not ready. We came to race and SRT stayed home, all of you trash talkers on the forums can now be silenced. My block was also upgraded with tt internals about 24 hours before the event. The challenge is still up there if you decide to actually show at any future event. A 128 mph trap speed is enough to send the car deep into the 10's so keep that in mind if you want to run.
great #'s man!!!

i was happy getting my 15.47 yesterday at englishtown myself....haha

look forward to seeing you break the low 11's and the 10 second mark!

:chill:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Your car is sick dude. No doubt. But, being a cocky asshole is no way to go. In my opinion, you WOULD have been a bigger man if hadnt said anything at all. Congrats on the times. But, ur car isnt the fastest and never will be. Just like I believe Freelance's sig used to say "There will always be somebody faster". Keep that in mind.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Your car is sick dude. No doubt. But, being a cocky asshole is no way to go. In my opinion, you WOULD have been a bigger man if hadnt said anything at all. Congrats on the times. But, ur car isnt the fastest and never will be. Just like I believe Freelance's sig used to say "There will always be somebody faster". Keep that in mind.
look who's talking there Mr. sensitive nice guy on the board..

fucking hypocrite chad....

you wish you had half of Aldo's car you reject!

:bitching:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Aubie83 said:
look who's talking there Mr. sensitive nice guy on the board..

fucking hypocrite chad....

you wish you had half of Aldo's car you reject!

:bitching:
Considering your post sounding like a 5 year old. I will clarify somethings. I am a nice guy. I was simply pointing out to Aldo that he would have been a bigger man without saying SRT blows and things along those lines. I am not a hypocrite. I said Aldo's car was sick. You may want to re-read that post man.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a cocky tone becuase srt talked a lot of trash and didnt show, that is bullshit. Makes me and pfs very angry because we went through a lot to get the bottom end ready for the race.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
ltuned&boosted said:
I have a cocky tone becuase srt talked a lot of trash and didnt show, that is bullshit. Makes me and pfs very angry because we went through a lot to get the bottom end ready for the race.
Understandable to some point. Just let it die though. Who gives a fuck really. If you wanna race each other, than call Mo and tell him. Posting shit on a forum is the wrong way to go in this matter.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aubie83 said:
ltuned&boosted said:
Understandable to some point. Just let it die though. Who gives a f*ck really. If you wanna race each other, than call Mo and tell him. Posting sh*t on a forum is the wrong way to go in this matter.
This is what forums are for. Easiest way to communicate organize and exchange information to a wide network of ppl. I am not about to deal with ppl who have talked trash to me in public in a private way, no way, everyone needs to hear this.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Mo was actually busy helping ME this morning- I blew 3rd gear on my tranny on my way to SRT this morning, as I was about to head off to MIR.

Wasn't even giving it gas- just put the car in 3rd gear at about 40mph, let off the clutch to coast, and CRUNCH. Bye-bye w55!

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
ltuned&boosted said:
Aubie83 said:
ltuned&boosted said:
Understandable to some point. Just let it die though. Who gives a f*ck really. If you wanna race each other, than call Mo and tell him. Posting sh*t on a forum is the wrong way to go in this matter.
This is what forums are for. Easiest way to communicate organize and exchange information to a wide network of ppl. I am not about to deal with ppl who have talked trash to me in public in a private way, no way, everyone needs to hear this.
Aldo, its immature. Bickering isnt gonna get you or anybody else anyway. Just let this shit go. If you wanna race next time then contact Mo, set a time and then post it. Thats the way it should be done.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
ltuned&boosted said:
Aubie83 said:
ltuned&boosted said:
completely agree....

just dont think SRT was prepared, their stage 4 guys are being worked on apparently, not Race ready just yet....but if they were they would have been there....obviously you would destroy a stage 2, so they wouldnt be fair game...

so, your competition would be their stage 4 obviously, and when they declare them track ready, i'm sure the race will be set up....and WE all will look forward to see what different tuner's are capable of on the track, not just the dyno...

so which cars did you run against, and how did you do in the event itself?

r/t ? dial in #'s?

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Well...it didn't take but 2 posts for this thread to go south :roll:

Anywho...
I was there. Once again, congrats to PFS and L&B. The IS's that were participating were very impressive. The anouncer was funny as hell..."In lane #1 we have the 4 door IS with full leather, AC and CD music..." :lol:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doublins this was not about your car, it was about mo's stg 4, I am not calling you out in any way. That still shouldnt have prevented mo from going to an event that has been planned for such a long time.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts

ltuned&boosted said:
Dude, those are great numbers and congratulations!!! Did you run the car or was one of Peter's drivers driving? Regardless you have one fast car my friend and you deserve it after all the garbage you have dealt with.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
Aldo, those are great numbers. Just curious, did you drive the 11.4 or did someone else pilot it for that time. Either way nice run.

doublins said:
Mo was actually busy helping ME this morning- I blew 3rd gear on my tranny on my way to SRT this morning, as I was about to head off to MIR.

Wasn't even giving it gas- just put the car in 3rd gear at about 40mph, let off the clutch to coast, and CRUNCH. Bye-bye w55!
:cry: :cry: That sucks man! Sorry to hear it, but that w55 is a piece of crap. 350 is the absolute limit. whatcha gonna do?

·
Registered
941 Posts
ltuned&boosted said:
Doublins this was not about your car, it was about mo's stg 4, I am not calling you out in any way. That still shouldnt have prevented mo from going to an event that has been planned for such a long time.
I disagree with this comment.. I think customer satisfaction should be the number one priority. I am not going to say much more, just expressing my opinion. :chill:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aubie83 said:
ltuned&boosted said:
Aubie83 said:
ltuned&boosted said:
Aldo, its immature. Bickering isnt gonna get you or anybody else anyway. Just let this sh*t go. If you wanna race next time then contact Mo, set a time and then post it. Thats the way it should be done.
I could have sworn that a time and place was decided on and posted... MIR, Sept 7??? Why make phone calls? Regardless, nobody's bickering or talking sh*t, what I said earlier was the truth- SRT talked a lot and did nothing... they couldn't even show up.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Well, I honestly dont know what to say. :lol: I am at a loss for words..plus I have a real bad headache. Anyway, sick times Aldo. So, when you gonna shoot for more HP? And what you running daily?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Wxman said:
ltuned&boosted said:
Dude, those are great numbers and congratulations!!! Did you run the car or was one of Peter's drivers driving? Regardless you have one fast car my friend and you deserve it after all the garbage you have dealt with.
Yes pfs was behind the wheel, I can only take credit for my vehicle and the pfs experience behind the wheel. Also there were rules that did not allow cars to have multiple drivers.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.