Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions about the top banner ...

1. on the top banner it shows a altezza gauge with a redline of 10? i thought they were at 9?
2. would there be a place to buy this gauge cluster?
3. Would it be possible to program it so for instance it says 10 as the top redline.. but it is the equivalent of 8? like say on a regular gauge cluster it is at 6 it would be at like 7000- 7200 ish rpms? im sorry if this is really confusing... im just wondering if the above would be possible.

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Po1ntblank said:
I have a few questions about the top banner ...

1. on the top banner it shows a altezza gauge with a redline of 10? i thought they were at 9?
2. would there be a place to buy this gauge cluster?
3. Would it be possible to program it so for instance it says 10 as the top redline.. but it is the equivalent of 8? like say on a regular gauge cluster it is at 6 it would be at like 7000- 7200 ish rpms? im sorry if this is really confusing... im just wondering if the above would be possible.

thanks in advance
Jeff, ask your friends in private before embarassing yourself online. dude... :lol:

If you look at the pic closer, the redline starts at about 7600 or so, which is the approx. Altezza engine redline. It's an Altezza gauge cluster.

If you were to get one, the speedo would read in KPH, and I bet a lot of the functions would be different.

Does look sweet and I'd love to have the tach in the middle instead of a speedo.

Kane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.